Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PFX3 Backglass Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    These are very impressive, keep up the great work!

    Comment


    • #32
      NEW / Final version of Jurassic World animated backglass

      * NEW version *

      - Removed low-res dinos from logo.

      - Dino walks with rumbling footsteps.

      - Scene shakes with every dino footstep.

      - Jaws/teeth in view throughout.

      - Head looks left and right.

      - Seamless loop.

      - Dinos WERE harmed in the creation of this... to the point of extinction. My bad.

      Download here:
      https://www.gameex.info/forums/files/



      Last edited by ImagineVP; 06-24-2019, 10:25 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        These are all awesome! i hope someday someone can figure out a way to get these to work. maybe even creating/running some macro overlay that plays based on the data files opened. i know for mmo's they can pull meta data and display things. it seems possible based on the metadata running it could be used to queue up a video/file .


        i am not a programer, nor play one on tv, i just have seen it work somewhere....

        Comment


        • #34
          re:

          Originally posted by Astromanaught View Post
          These are all awesome! i hope someday someone can figure out a way to get these to work. maybe even creating/running some macro overlay that plays based on the data files opened. i know for mmo's they can pull meta data and display things. it seems possible based on the metadata running it could be used to queue up a video/file .


          i am not a programer, nor play one on tv, i just have seen it work somewhere....

          These video files work fine with Pinball X games, both in the front-end selector AND in-game! Pinball FX3 however only allows for static graphic files... for now. But hey, you'll have the coolest attract mode while in the front-end! Come on Zen... easy fix. Please include in your next update.

          Comment


          • #35
            BTTF update

            Regarding my upload of my animated Back To The Future backglass...

            I had made a mistake in my original upload where I used a license plate that wasn't the correct "OUTATIME" plate from the movie. I have replaced the "DTCLOWN" (short for "Downtown Clown" btw)*plate with the correct license plate from the movie. For all of those who complained from the hundreds of downloads... I appreciate you because the fact is, no one complained! lol**

            Enjoy.

            Download here: https://www.gameex.info/forums/files/

            Comment


            • #36
              The fact that I can't use these amazing videos while my game is running makes me want to cry. Surely there must be some way to have Pinball X or some other front end keep the videos on top of FX3.

              Comment


              • #37
                No Good Gofers Animated Backglass

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by rooter View Post
                  The fact that I can't use these amazing videos while my game is running makes me want to cry. Surely there must be some way to have Pinball X or some other front end keep the videos on top of FX3.
                  You can! It's called pinup player. You can put any media on any screen at any size. It will even handle dmd if you have third screen.

                  I run these as my backglass and really appreciate the quality that ImagineVP has put into these.
                  I hope he continues with this fantastic work.

                  These are really a step up beyond anything else out there.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Wow!!!

                    Originally posted by ImagineVP View Post
                    These video files work fine with Pinball X games, both in the front-end selector AND in-game! Pinball FX3 however only allows for static graphic files... for now. But hey, you'll have the coolest attract mode while in the front-end! Come on Zen... easy fix. Please include in your next update.
                    WOW! WOW! WOW!

                    Dude you are DA BOMB!
                    Serious skills! These are AWESOME!

                    So, if I load these up in the system files, they will play on the preview prior to actually playing the game?
                    I am a noob and have not installed PinballX, so I'm not ready for Primetime yet.

                    I so look forward to using these once I get a little more knowledge.
                    Keep up the great work!

                    And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make Infinity Gauntlet your next MASTERPIECE!
                    I could gift you a set of Steam tables for motivation

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wow

                      Originally posted by ImagineVP View Post
                      Here's a link to download the above animated backglass videos I'm either currently working on and those I have finished. Enjoy.


                      https://www.gameex.info/forums/files/
                      This is incredible, I just fount this. I just finished my cabinet and would love to use these but the download link goes nowhere. Are you still working on these? Amazing work!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by MAYAman View Post
                        This is incredible, I just fount this. I just finished my cabinet and would love to use these but the download link goes nowhere. Are you still working on these? Amazing work!!!
                        Try this thread

                        https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ges-1920x1080p

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by AcadDude View Post
                          Oh wow, how do I get these? Are they videos? Do I need to unzip them? Sorry for the noob questions. I have had FX3/FX2 but just recently am using it in a cabinet and it's almost impossible to get it to where I like it. It doesn't allow me to adjust the playfield to match my cabinet, no animated backglass, no dmd.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X