Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of Pinball FX3 coming to Oculus Quest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen Williams Oculus Quest Port Please!

Hey Zen,

Proud owner of all of your Zen Williams volumes. I realize that Pinball FX Zen originals are coming to Oculus Quest. While I certainly admire the creativity, I’m mainly interested Williams recreations. Any chance that Williams Volumes will be coming to Quest? I’d happily re-purchase them!

Thanks,

Comment

Pinball FX2 on Quest is my first experience with VR pinball, and it's pretty good proof that VR is the best way to play digital pinball... but man, what a tease. Why not FX3? I want those Bally/Williams tables in VR.

Comment

Originally posted by tinyhorsesinmytea View Post
        Pinball FX2 on Quest is my first experience with VR pinball, and it's pretty good proof that VR is the best way to play digital pinball... but man, what a tease. Why not FX3? I want those Bally/Williams tables in VR.
        Exactly this!!, why release an old product when FX3 has been out a year now!?

Comment

+1 Williams tables next port for Quest. Got them on the cab, but I’ll gladly buy them all over again on Quest.

Comment

Originally posted by lettuce View Post
            Exactly this!!, why release an old product when FX3 has been out a year now!?
            The real answer is because it's a quick and dirty port of the existing Oculus Go game that didn't take much time, money, and staff to release... and hey, I don't blame them for doing that to bring in some easy revenue for now, but hopefully FX3 comes later and the tables we purchase in FX2 right now transfer over (Zen has been really good about that in the past). A standalone Williams Pinball VR sort of deal works for me too.

Comment

Working...
            X