Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckle up! Williams Pinball Volume 4 is a wild ride with 3 new tables and revamped fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    mrsnipey

• mrsnipey
    replied
    Doh

Originally posted by Moosebox View Post
    The new physics are not in the trial, they are only in classic mode, so you need to buy the pack first.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I guess I'll have to wait until they apply the physics to volumes 1, 2 and 3 to try it out.
    That's a pretty weird thing to do. How are people supposed to give their feedback if they can't try out the new physics (without buying the tables)?

I've noticed there are hardly any reviews online for vol 4. For volume 3 there were heaps.

Leave a comment:

• HighFive

• HighFive
    replied
    Well, its a pack i was mixly interested. The big table for me is Road Show. But now for the past few days im onto Hurricane, god, its amazing how better it feel compare to previous recreation! You guys really made me enjoy some tables i had mixed feeling in the past . Got 78 millions something for high score now!

Now time to give White Water a better try 😬

Leave a comment:

• Moosebox

• Moosebox
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsnipey View Post
    I have to admit, this IS the letdown volume for me.

Not a single table that I am interested in.

I want to play with the new physics but I only get 90 seconds to try it and half the time I'm watching a damn bulldozer do stupid stuff all over the screen rather than actually getting to try out the new physics.
    The new physics are not in the trial, they are only in classic mode, so you need to buy the pack first.

Leave a comment:

• jrolson
    replied
    TOTAN or Monster Bash next please or we RIOT!

Leave a comment:

• Cloda

• Cloda
    replied
    I took a while to get used to the new flipper physics and now I just love it. I also really enjoy Road Show and have been playing that for the last couple of days. I haven‘t played the other two much yet but can see that I’ll enjoy the challenge of beating White Water.
    Hurricane doesn‘t look like my cup of tea. Either way, worth the buy for me. I’m willing to wait until Zen implements the new Vol 4 flipper physics in the previous volumes before I play them again so I’ll give myself a lot of time with these new tables. I have played little of Volume 3 but what I couldn’t get right was to do a live catch on Theatre of Magic as the ball came down the right loop (as in the PAPA tutorial) and I’m sure, based on my experience with the new flipper physics on Road Show, that I’ll be able to do so once Zen applies it. I’m enjoying the ability to work on “real life” flipper skills and can already see an improvement in my game-play even on Mac (Zen Pinball 2), where I struggle to make my Xbox One controller more sensitive for finesse shots.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsnipey View Post

I want to play with the new physics but I only get 90 seconds to try it and half the time I'm watching a damn bulldozer do stupid stuff all over the screen rather than actually getting to try out the new physics.
    I gots buyers remorse too.

Leave a comment:

• mrsnipey

• mrsnipey
    replied
    Volume 4

Leave a comment:

• Moosebox

• Moosebox
    replied
    Originally posted by 80sBear View Post
    I'd also love to see Zen put up a poll..

Any updates on TOTAN? It seems to be one of the most requested tables..

Thx -
    If they stick to the same release schedule they have been for the first 4 packs, then there will be 2 more Williams/Bally packs by the end of the year (since there are 6 non-licensed dmd tables left); 1 pack will include TOTAN as the anchor table, and the other CV.

So either way you should see TOTAN by December.

Leave a comment:

• 80sBear

• 80sBear
    replied
    I'd also love to see Zen put up a poll..

Any updates on TOTAN? It seems to be one of the most requested tables..

Thx -

Leave a comment:

• TuttiDeLeon

• TuttiDeLeon
    replied
    Originally posted by kleio View Post
    I'm loving the new tables and physics but I have one minor complaint. I wish that during the Hurricane prize wheel mode the camera would automatically move up to show the beautiful spinning backglass.
    Go to options, then the controls tab, scroll down to Williams Pinball: Backbox View & select which stick/trigger you want to allocate. Then, you can look up @ the back glass whenever you want, including during the Mystery Award to watch the wheel spin.

Leave a comment:

• Wotto

• Wotto
    replied
    Originally posted by ImagineVP View Post
    While I do like some of Zen's original tables... I don't want to pay a single ball for an hour personally. If they revamped the physics on their originals... I would probably play them more... maybe.
    I have stated this many times - ability to shorten flippers, MUCH shorte ball saves etc please , make these tougher to play.
    Many times I exit a table before finishing as the game just goes too long

Leave a comment:

• jrolson
    replied
    I hate White Water so much... the right out lane is always hungry..

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    Pinball Wizard

• surf1der
    replied
    Well Red and Ted is one of my favorite pins but I'm going to have to pass yet again because the Williams ios app is garbage. Strip out all the FTP garbage and just let me pay for it directly in US currency and you'll win me back as a customer (and probably a lot of others).

Leave a comment:

• kleio

• kleio
    replied
    I'm loving the new tables and physics but I have one minor complaint. I wish that during the Hurricane prize wheel mode the camera would automatically move up to show the beautiful spinning backglass.

Leave a comment:

• janduin68

• janduin68
    replied
    Originally posted by jrolson View Post
    Buying just for Hurricane!

But where's Comet and Cyclone?
    Yes! Cyclone is an all-time favourite of mine, but Hurricane looks good as well. I did not buy volume 2 and 3 but will buy this, also because of the improved physics.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X