Possible to Have Dot Matrix Positions Specific To Each Table?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ph349397
    Pinball Fan
    • Apr 2019

Possible to Have Dot Matrix Positions Specific To Each Table?

I have cabinet mode enabled and two monitors set up, and everything looks great.

I have only acquired backglass art for Attack From Mars and I was able to position the backglass and the dot matrix perfectly.

This got be thinking, does the dot matrix position have to be the same for each table? If I acquire backglass art for Fish Tales and if that Fish Tales backglass art has a spot for the dot matrix display that is 100 pixels higher or lower than the spot that worked for Attack from Mars, am I out of luck? Obviously if this is the case, that the dot matrix position has to be the same for each table, that would mean it's a requirement to acquire or edit backglass art to meet this criteria.

Alternately, and this is what I'm hoping, in Pinball FX3 settings when I go and set the dot matrix position for any one table, does Pinball FX3 save that position as specific to that table?

I haven't tested this yet and I will ASAP, but I thought I'd ask to get a clear answer from the community and not risk just doing it wrong and assuming the wrong thing.
  • gandrew
    • Aug 2019

Originally posted by ph349397
    This got be thinking, does the dot matrix position have to be the same for each table? If I acquire backglass art for Fish Tales and if that Fish mcdvoice Tales backglass art has a spot for the dot matrix display that is 100 pixels higher or lower than the spot that worked for Attack from Mars, am I out of luck?
    I am still learning and observing. From here i want to know the same question on matrix dot
    Last edited by gandrew; 08-10-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• PinballVirtual-Victor
      Pinhead
      • Aug 2016

If you use 2 screens, Download or made a Backglass set with Standart DMD, with all speaker paneles or DMD places at same size and position.
      Simply.

Comment

• ph349397
        Pinball Fan
        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by PinballVirtual-Victor
        If you use 2 screens, Download or made a Backglass set with Standart DMD, with all speaker paneles or DMD places at same size and position.
        Simply.
        Thanks. Yeah that's what I suspected, I'll need to tailor my backglass art so that all the rectangles for the dot matrix displays are in the exact same poisition. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...