X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tfhfony
    replied
    Originally posted by BennyJackdaw View Post
    You know, guys, complaining about the lack of updates May just backfire and push back updates even further. Sometimes when people are complaining, that puts more pressure on the staff and makes them want to do something even Less.
    Right now all ZEN's focus is on releasing their tables on the Switch to make money fast (and who can blame them: that's why they are a business, not a charity).
    This indeed means there is no focus on new tables: no Williams, no originals. And ZEN will net respond to such questions. ZEN's staff is very good in ignoring posts with negative stuff like their censorship on the consoles, buggs, lack of communication, etc...
    They're top of the bill when it comes down to programming Pinball Games. When it comes down to PR not so much...

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Originally posted by BennyJackdaw View Post
    You know, guys, complaining about the lack of updates May just backfire and push back updates even further. Sometimes when people are complaining, that puts more pressure on the staff and makes them want to do something even Less.
    You're clearly new. We have been complaining and they have been ignoring us from day one.

Leave a comment:

• BennyJackdaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blkthorne
    replied
    Rumor is that Zen was planning on releasing some original tables early this year but then the exclusive deal with Epic happened and they got pushed back to next year. Guess the tables were suppose to be based on some of Zen's current IP's like Operencia which caused the delay.

Leave a comment:

• ALH2012
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    We won't see any original tables until early next year. A podcast interview with Zen revealed that they have 3 original tables in the works. However, due to the success of the Williams tables (widely exceeded expectations), they were pushed back in the release schedule.
    Widely exceeding expectations may in reverse mean that Zen as of late has been widely not meeting expectations(sales) and that the move from Zen Originals towards Zen Williams was first and foremost out of financial necessity.And also that the Zen Williams tables are just less time consuming and cheaper to make.Why bother with more expensive Zen Originals and all the creative work that goes into them when you can make a faster buck?
    I hope not but i fear Zen Original tables are strongly endangered of being extinguished altogether.Who knows when those new Zen Originals will ultimately be truly released?The wait has already been too long.
    Zen Williams may short term have been sweet but long term more than bittersweet.Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by mountainmaster View Post
    Speaking for those who dislike the Williams tables, "we" have been left out in the cold even longer. It has been over a year since the last non-Williams release.
    We won't see any original tables until early next year. A podcast interview with Zen revealed that they have 3 original tables in the works. However, due to the success of the Williams tables (widely exceeded expectations), they were pushed back in the release schedule.

Leave a comment:

• mountainmaster
    replied
    Speaking for those who dislike the Williams tables, "we" have been left out in the cold even longer. It has been over a year since the last non-Williams release.

Leave a comment:

• HighFive
    replied
    Suck a lot that now 3 months with no new tables, and will probably be more because of Star Wars on Switch... Oh well, expectation for month and a half to two month release seem to have taken a hit.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by ImagineVP View Post
    What's the likelihood of NO Williams Pinball Vol. 5.. but instead... a Stern Pinball Vol. 1??? There are indicators...
    Almost zero.

Leave a comment:

• DMR140
    replied
    If so, I would love to see The Munsters on FX3!

No wait, I would love to see all new Stern tables on FX3.

Leave a comment:

• ImagineVP
    replied
    Speculation

What's the likelihood of NO Williams Pinball Vol. 5.. but instead... a Stern Pinball Vol. 1??? There are indicators...

Leave a comment:

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsnipey View Post
    Hoping that Volume 5 is better than the last release. I know they work hard on the tables but I have absolutely no intention of ever buying volume 4. The tables don't interest me at all. Which is a shame because I absolutely love Volumes 2 and 3.
    You are missing out... I really enjoyed myself with all three of the tables with a toss up between White Water or Road Show being my favorite with Hurricane slightly behind. I'll definitely play them all again. I recently put some gameplay videos (Classic Arcade) on my YouTube Channel if you care to see the tables in action.

Leave a comment:

• mrsnipey
    replied
    Wasn't impressed with Volume 4, loved Volumes 2 & 3.

Hoping that Volume 5 is better than the last release. I know they work hard on the tables but I have absolutely no intention of ever buying volume 4. The tables don't interest me at all. Which is a shame because I absolutely love Volumes 2 and 3.

Leave a comment:

• ImagineVP
    replied
    re:

Originally posted by VirtuaDream View Post
    What a click bait of a titlew my friend...
    Sorry about that.. It was more a frustration thing. I'll try to be more careful in my phrasing in the future.

Leave a comment:

• rmaultra
    replied
    Where are the new pinball games?

I have never seen such a long stretch of time between pinball games I am getting bored And sure as the sun sets in the west they'll come up with some lackluster tables to play and no new content will be on the horizon for sometime. Unfortunately it looks like that pinball is not a priority with Zen anymore. Anticipation for new and exciting content with pinball seems to be coming to an end. Please prove me wrong.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X