Looking for Trick Shot guides for PinballFX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Trick Shot guides for PinballFX3

PinballFX3 is probably my favorite game on the Nintendo Switch. I'm getting really good with ball control and hitting the ramps and targets I want to hit.

Now that I am more comfortable with playing I'm interested in learning some trick shots. Using the tilt to save a lost ball, and other tricks like that.

Does anyone know of a good guide to look at for trick shots? Video or Text guide, either one or both is fine.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Originally posted by Jyve_Data View Post
    PinballFX3 is probably my favorite game on the Nintendo Switch. I'm getting really good with ball control and hitting the ramps and targets I want to hit.

Now that I am more comfortable with playing I'm interested in learning some trick shots. Using the tilt to save a lost ball, and other tricks like that.

Does anyone know of a good guide to look at for trick shots? Video or Text guide, either one or both is fine.

Thanks in advance for all the help!
    I put these nudging tips (with YouTube / GIF examples) together a couple of days ago...

I'll gladly explain if there is anything specific or further that you would like to know about.

Here is a good reference for trick shots that are all possible with the Williams Classic Arcade physics (Esp. Vol 4 and Universal Monsters) but not so much on the Zen Originals...

XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Thanks so much Cloda. Can't wait to get started.

Comment

Working...
      X