• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Cloda

• Cloda
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorkmaster Flek View Post
    Ah that's good to know. I just checked out your channel, it's very helpful! Can you do this in the table challenge modes or does it have to be regular single player only? I've never played this table before, but I can definitely see why it's one of the top rated tables out there. It's very fun!
    Great! It is good fun and give you lots of opportunities to play around with the different multiballs etc.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Dorkmaster Flek View Post
    Ah that's good to know. I just checked out your channel, it's very helpful! Can you do this in the table challenge modes or does it have to be regular single player only? I've never played this table before, but I can definitely see why it's one of the top rated tables out there. It's very fun!
    Single Player and Classic Single Player modes only.

Leave a comment:

• Dorkmaster Flek

• Dorkmaster Flek
    replied
    Dorkmaster Flek
    Last edited by Dorkmaster Flek; 10-31-2019, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloda

• Cloda
    replied
    You have to start the Monsters of Rock... so basically complete each monster and not just start it. I did a video for it on my YouTube page with some strategy tips that I'm still developing.

Leave a comment:

• Jyve_Data

• Get The Band Back Together - Monster Bash Achivement

I have gotten the band back together many times now. Unlocking the mini-wizard mode every time. The achievement doesn't specify but do I need to do the grand wizard mode or is this a bug with the achievement?

Thanks in advance if any help!
    Jyve_Data
Working...
X