Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does every holiday have horrible servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCLXVI
    replied
    Maybe it's because lot of a people are beeing secluded in europe atm ?

I saw a lot of online gaming services had outages due to increased usage.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Just saying,..........................saturday afternoon it stopped working, and didn't work once since. Not once.

Leave a comment:

• Linne_Zen
    replied
    We are really sorry for the inconvenience! We have since worked on our stability issues so hopefully this will not repeat. Thank you very much for your patience guys!

Leave a comment:

• ZREXMike
    replied
    Originally posted by grenadier View Post
    And problems again today. Sluggish or not response when navigating tournaments. Took multiple retries to even bring up the list of tourneys.

Zen, you need to fix this. Aside from FX3 being sold on the promise of community and competition, which is tough to have with servers not working, this is going to hurt your DLC sales. No one wants to put money into a game that doesn't work on a regular basis.
    oh well, ya gets what ya pay for...oh wait, not 2day.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    And problems again today. Sluggish or not response when navigating tournaments. Took multiple retries to even bring up the list of tourneys.

Zen, you need to fix this. Aside from FX3 being sold on the promise of community and competition, which is tough to have with servers not working, this is going to hurt your DLC sales. No one wants to put money into a game that doesn't work on a regular basis.
    Zen seems to have done some fiddling with the servers as access is not entirely shut down, but still extremely labored, but now, even with occasional access my level (xp) is 0 when it was once 20'ish? Can't remember, but certainly not 0 and after completing a tournament you might have to wait 10 minutes or more for the score to upload. I think the next set of tables they pimp Ima wait until they fix the servers.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Server issues....again

Leave a comment:

• ZREXMike
    replied
    Originally posted by wildhagen View Post
    I have the same issue via Steam. Quite annoying, this seems to happen more frequently lately...

Why is Zen not doing anything about this problem, which is happening for the last few months?
    back up 2day.

Leave a comment:

• wildhagen
    replied
    I have the same issue via Steam. Quite annoying, this seems to happen more frequently lately...

Why is Zen not doing anything about this problem, which is happening for the last few months?

Leave a comment:

• ZREXMike
    replied
    Originally posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I mean, is today secretary appreciation day or something? Usually I only see outages on holidays or weekends or sporadic weekdays................oh, nevermind, I get it, it must be one of those days
    thanks, thought it was me, is not.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    I mean, is today secretary appreciation day or something? Usually I only see outages on holidays or weekends or sporadic weekdays................oh, nevermind, I get it, it must be one of those days

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    Servers not working again.................well, on Nintendo Star Wars, I haven't checked my ps4, but assume it will be unresponsive as well.

Leave a comment:

• cantankerous--
    replied
    I had slow load times on tournaments earlier today, and now the servers are reporting down for maintenance. Some consistency would be nice here. If you're not going to police the leaderboards for cheaters, the least you can do is keep the servers online.
    They are slow now, but functioning.

Leave a comment:

• grenadier
    replied
    Down....again!

I had slow load times on tournaments earlier today, and now the servers are reporting down for maintenance. Some consistency would be nice here. If you're not going to police the leaderboards for cheaters, the least you can do is keep the servers online.

Leave a comment:

• tfhfony
    replied
    Well, I am glad that they at least took this questions seriously and have promissed to do something about it....

Oh wait... that was sarcasm! It's just with these cases where the "community managers" tend to ignore certain threads....

Leave a comment:

• rmaultra
    replied
    Utter Incompetence

Honestly, I thought that my Wi-Fi was not working New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I called my cable provider and set up an appointment for today January 3 for them to come out and take care of the problem because I could not get matchups to work tournaments or classic scores to load with Zen's server. My son told me that the cable TV provider that provides our Wi-Fi was not the source of the problem he went to the Zen forums and sure enough people were complaining about the servers not working. This has happened in past holidays whereby you are really looking forward to your time off and playing pinball and you can't do it because the company that you bought the pinball from haven't fed the hamsters that are running the wheel that keeps the server up and running. I simply do not understand the customer service aspect of this company and how they treat their clients. Does the CEO of the company do you think monitor things or is just callous as to how their company markets themselves or provides a really good quality product to those who have bought their product bugs and all. Don't get me started on the upgrades that they did to the Williams Bally tables to make them allegedly more playable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X