Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theater of Magic bumper sound bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Theater of Magic bumper sound bug

    Theater of magic bumper sound bug, sudden increase in volume occurs when the ball hits it. Same as Medievil Madness.

  • #2
    I presume that this is on Android as I experienced the same issue. Im just glad I wasn't wearing my headphones lol.

    Edit: Just noticed your other post and realised that you are probably referring to PC so it must be happening on other systems so I will have to check on Xbox and see if it present there as well.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 10-27-2020, 03:01 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can confirm that it is present on Xbox and Android also for both Theatre of Magic and Medieval Madness. I can't check any other platforms and haven't come across it on other tables as yet.

      Comment


      • #4
        The same thing happens on Theatre of Magic and Medieval Madness on the PS4.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DepecheM101 View Post
          I can confirm that it is present on Xbox and Android also for both Theatre of Magic and Medieval Madness. I can't check any other platforms and haven't come across it on other tables as yet.
          Yeah I am talking about the PC/ Steam version

          Comment


          • #6
            It has something to do with the latest update.
            I didn't buy the Vol. 6 pack but I do have these sound bugs on various Williams tables.

            I play on the Steam platform, in cabinet mode.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by M!chel View Post
              It has something to do with the latest update.
              I didn't buy the Vol. 6 pack but I do have these sound bugs on various Williams tables.

              I play on the Steam platform, in cabinet mode.
              You have bugs too because Zen Studios released a patch update for FX3. This update is what the problem may be? Or, could be steam or even Microsoft that has issues with FX3. Not sure but it is most likely FX3 patch update update.

              Comment


              • #8
                After an update on PS4 today .... Bumper sound bug is still not fixed.

                I only checked ToM, but I think MM has still the same problem.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can confirm that this is also happening on the Switch version.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thank you very much for the reports, deep will look into this!
                    Community Manager
                    Zen Studios

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This appears to have been resolved for PC in the latest steam update. (Bumper sound for MM as well, but they swapped it out for a crazy flipper bug.... )

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sswilson View Post
                        This appears to have been resolved for PC in the latest steam update. (Bumper sound for MM as well, but they swapped it out for a crazy flipper bug.... )
                        The MM flipper bug appears to have been resolved.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sswilson View Post
                          The MM flipper bug appears to have been resolved. We have read this https://writemypaper4me.org/blog/definition-essay and got an A+ for our essays!
                          Confirmed.
                          Last edited by MoralJ; 12-09-2020, 10:19 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X