This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unplayable on padfone I

I was so happy to find this great pinball game with keyboard support on the market, but i am sad it is not playable on my device because of crashes.

Tables like Epic Quest freeze the screen after seconds or a minute of playing. The playing screen is frozen and splitted in tiles. The game itself still works, you can pause, go to menues and continue, but you can't see anything on the playing screen - just the tiles.
    This happens always fast with epic quest or sorcerer's lair, sometimes on all other tables, not so often with the Cap. America and not once until now with excalibur. It happens on tablet mode and phone mode, game settings don't change anything.

System: Asus PadFone 1: Android 4.1.1., s4 dual core, 1gb ram, 4.3'' display)
    I would be very thankfull if you could solve this issue.
    Last edited by OUchG; 02-18-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OUchG View Post
      I was so happy to find this great pinball game with keyboard support on the market, but i am sad it is not playable on my device because of crashes.

Tables like Epic Quest freeze the screen after seconds or a minute of playing. The playing screen is frozen and splitted in tiles. The game itself still works, you can pause, go to menues and continue, but you can't see anything on the playing screen - just the tiles.
      This happens always fast with epic quest or sorcerer's lair, sometimes on all other tables, not so often with the Cap. America and not once until now with excalibur. It happens on tablet mode and phone mode, game settings don't change anything.

System: Asus PadFone 1: Android 4.1.1., s4 dual core, 1gb ram, 4.3'' display)
      I would be very thankfull if you could solve this issue.
      You might try uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that helps, just hit the shopping cart icon to restore any purchased tables. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see about getting you a refund if you'd like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        You might try uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that helps, just hit the shopping cart icon to restore any purchased tables. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll see about getting you a refund if you'd like.
        It didn't work. The game itself keeps running, even the score is shown, just the main screen goes to tiles or freezes when enhanced graphic is activated. People with the HTC One S should have the same problem - same specs on their device. No crash with "Excalibur" until now.

Thank you very much for your help and the offer but I don't want a refund, I just hope an update will make this great game stable on my device in the future. People with the HTC One S should have the same problem - same specs on their device.

Comment

• Bought Hulk table but not downloading. Help thx

So i just bought the WW Hulk table and it didnt download(still greyed out in main menu). This would be the 5th table i have. so compatability isnt a issue HTC oneX. When iclick in the Hulk icon it tells me to Buy Table and i click..goes to google play store and tells me i already purchased the table. Help pls thx

Comment

• Originally posted by OUchG View Post
            It didn't work. The game itself keeps running, even the score is shown, just the main screen goes to tiles or freezes when enhanced graphic is activated. People with the HTC One S should have the same problem - same specs on their device. No crash with "Excalibur" until now.

Thank you very much for your help and the offer but I don't want a refund, I just hope an update will make this great game stable on my device in the future. People with the HTC One S should have the same problem - same specs on their device.
            Let me know if it still doesn't work after the next update or if you change your mind.

Originally posted by glo22 View Post
            So i just bought the WW Hulk table and it didnt download(still greyed out in main menu). This would be the 5th table i have. so compatability isnt a issue HTC oneX. When iclick in the Hulk icon it tells me to Buy Table and i click..goes to google play store and tells me i already purchased the table. Help pls thx
            Did you try clicking the shopping cart icon to restore the table?

Comment

• got it thx. 1 other ?

ya sorry to waste time here but, on the android version is there a zoom camera or roaming close up(not camera #6) or floating camera? or option im missing?
              seems like im missing some stuff because i cant see it. but i notice the cut scenes before each table is zoomed in like it would/should be during gameplay(in zoom/roaming camera)

like when the ball is in a corner or back area there is enough time to get close up back there

Comment

• Originally posted by glo22 View Post
                ya sorry to waste time here but, on the android version is there a zoom camera or roaming close up(not camera #6) or floating camera? or option im missing?
                seems like im missing some stuff because i cant see it. but i notice the cut scenes before each table is zoomed in like it would/should be during gameplay(in zoom/roaming camera)

like when the ball is in a corner or back area there is enough time to get close up back there
                I think the closest you can get to that is camera 5. It is the closest zoom that instead of tilting or zooming out when the ball is at the back of the table will pan up and down instead. There is no zoom like it does before you start the game.

Comment

• portrait is 1/2 screen

when playing if i turn the game to portrait it shows only right side of
                  game on the left side of screen and the right half is black

Asus - Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet with 32GB Memory - Gray

Comment

• Originally posted by kenster32 View Post
                    when playing if i turn the game to portrait it shows only right side of
                    game on the left side of screen and the right half is black

Asus - Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet with 32GB Memory - Gray
                    Yep - unfortunately this is a weird hardware bug. We're still trying to work with the hardware manufacturers to resolve it, but they don't have any answers yet.

Comment

• I've place my issue in the wrong thread, so here is it again.

Originally posted by Knordy View Post
                      Unfortunately it doesn't work on my HTC Desire X (Android 4.0.4). After I downloaded and installed the game and I click on the Zen Pinball Icon, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it just returns to the home screen. Any ideas to make it work?
                      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Make sure you have the*latest Zen Pinball HD update installed and then*clear your cache. Also make sure all your other apps are not running in the background. If you still have issues, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.*Let me know if you still have trouble.
                      I've tried:
                      - Reinstalling (no luck)
                      - Clearing cache (no luck)
                      - Disabled some apps (no luck)
                      - Restarting (no luck)

In the backgound these apps/services are running:
                      Whatsapp
                      Avast! Mobile Security
                      Google Services
                      Maps (Google) 2x
                      HTC Weather Service
                      ResetNotify
                      Mail
                      HTC Sense Input

I've tried to disable Avast and start the game, didn't work. Could other apps/services be the problem? Are there more options to try?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knordy View Post
                        I've place my issue in the wrong thread, so here is it again.

I've tried:
                        - Reinstalling (no luck)
                        - Clearing cache (no luck)
                        - Disabled some apps (no luck)
                        - Restarting (no luck)

In the backgound these apps/services are running:
                        Whatsapp
                        Avast! Mobile Security
                        Google Services
                        Maps (Google) 2x
                        HTC Weather Service
                        ResetNotify
                        Mail
                        HTC Sense Input

I've tried to disable Avast and start the game, didn't work. Could other apps/services be the problem? Are there more options to try?
                        Which tables are you having issues with?

Comment

• Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Which tables are you having issues with?
                          I actually cannot even start the app as mentioned. I click on the Zen Pinball icon, screen turns black and then returns to my homescreen.

Comment

• Just a +1 on the Asus TF700 half screen issue

Hi all,

nothing You do not know yet.
                            Just to add myself to the list of happy users who would be even more happy if the portrait mode on the TF700 would work "unshifted".

I am happily playing in landscape, so this is just to increase the pressure a little for a solution.

Beautiful game, for what I read, great support,

Thanks,
                            Ruud

TF700T, rooted custom rom, CROMI based on JB 10.4.4.25

Comment

• Swarm problem

Hi,

I am running Samsung Galaxy S2 with Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly's.
                              Everything works perfectly except when I click the swarm icon on the main menu it opens the page for 1-2 seconds and then closes the whole application, so I cant log in and see any scores.
                              Is their anything I can do to fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbit44 View Post
                                Hi,

I am running Samsung Galaxy S2 with Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly's.
                                Everything works perfectly except when I click the swarm icon on the main menu it opens the page for 1-2 seconds and then closes the whole application, so I cant log in and see any scores.
                                Is their anything I can do to fix this?
                                What OS version are you using? Make sure you have the latest Zen Pinball HD update installed, clear your cache and restart. Let me know if you still have this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X