Clear All

• bigals55
    replied
    any ideas yet, solitude? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by bigals55 View Post
    Hi, Can anyone help please. Got galaxy 10.1 tab for Christmas and downloaded Zen Pinball THD. Problem is the app won't open giving message "The application ZenPinball THD (process com.zenstudios.Zen Pinball) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again - Force close or Report"
    I've reported but would really like to play this game. Any idea what the problem might be please?
    I'll get back to you on this soon.

Leave a comment:

• bigals55
    replied
    Zen Pinball load problem on Glaxy Tab 10.1

Hi, Can anyone help please. Got galaxy 10.1 tab for Christmas and downloaded Zen Pinball THD. Problem is the app won't open giving message "The application ZenPinball THD (process com.zenstudios.Zen Pinball) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again - Force close or Report"
    I've reported but would really like to play this game. Any idea what the problem might be please?

Leave a comment:

• taylor77
    replied
    Flipper issues

I see that a few people have raised this issue but I haven't seen a solution. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 rooted with the latest operating system. I absolutely love Zen Pinball but consistently have issues with both flippers not working at the most inopportune times. Is there a solution yet?

Leave a comment:

• Thirdrail
    replied
    Droid X2 here.
    Android version 2.3.4 (with as much as possible closed, although Android doesn't let me shut down as much as I'd like.)

The frame rate is pretty sketchy a lot of the time. All three of the Marvel tables run smoother than Sorcerer's Lair. I've got the scoreboard and arcade effects off. The thing is, particularly on Wolverine and Thor, there are relatively long periods (15-20 second stretches) where the game is running right. Probably 20-25 fps. Then it will dip back down into the 3-5 fps range. If it's something my phone is doing in the background, it's not announcing it to me.

If I'm playing and the phone goes into sleep/lock mode, when I unlock the phone again the pinball is gone and I have to restart it. Everything else I use and play just sleeps when that happens, like a 3DS being snapped shut mid-game. (At worst, I'll have to find the app again and re-click it to restore things to where we were.) Edit: This one is intermittent. It seems to be ok as long as you're on a menu, it just gets crashy when it has to sleep while you're actually on a table.

If I have the phone plugged in to the pc by usb for charging, the tables won't start at all. It will let me select them, and try to load them, and then just crash back out to the Home screen. Edit: This doesn't happen with the power charger plugged into a wall socket, as far as I can tell, only when you're USB charging from the pc.
    Last edited by Thirdrail; 12-22-2011, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X