Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical Issues? Post Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by DaddyFix View Post
    I click on the wolverine table icon. It says "you are about to download a large amount of data". Then I click yes. Boom crash. force close or report.
    Figured it out, I didn't have enough space on my internal sdcard. Deleted some things, now I'm good. Thanks

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Solitude View Post
      So what you are saying is that there is an OpenFeint process running even when pinball is not?
      Yes -and not just that OpenFeint is running in the background- but that it activates itself. Mostly it has been when waking up the tablet after sleeping a while, but last night OpenFeint popped up while I was reading something in the web browser.

      Does it do this if you have not loaded ZP since rebooting, or does it only happen after you've run ZP at least once?
      Good question.. I'll have to get back to you on that. I'll reboot the tablet tonight and avoid using ZP to see if Open Feint activates.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by DaddyFix View Post
        Figured it out, I didn't have enough space on my internal sdcard. Deleted some things, now I'm good. Thanks
        OK, great! Still a bug, obviously, that we're not handling it properly.

        Comment


        • #49
          Update on my OpenFeint issue -

          I rebooted the tablet last night and didn't launch ZP. Checked a few times during the evening and this morning and OpenFeint never activated itself.. so it seems to be an issue only once ZP is launched.

          Thanks again, looking forward to more tables!

          Comment


          • #50
            can't download

            Hi Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

            I have a toshiba thrive and downloaded thor and excalibur from zen. Problem is it's starts to download then stops about 1-3 minutes later and says. "An error coccured while downloading. Please try again later." once that happens i cant download any othe three tables period that error message jsut pops up immediately. No internet issue's tried on two different fast connecxtions and have the exact same problem. If I uninstall the game and clear the cahce I cant staart downloading again then whamo it stalls and says an error has occured blah blah blah. Even IF dont clear the cache and reinstall it will start the downloads again. Very furstrated have a few of their games on the xbox 360 and love it and havent had a problem. I've emailed them (xzen) twice and gotten no resposnse. I know it's only 5 bucks. But at least reply to my email.

            Comment


            • #51
              fixed

              Nevermind I reset my tablet and it works. Mus have been some junk. Greta games


              Originally posted by mikeswcal View Post
              Hi Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

              I have a toshiba thrive and downloaded thor and excalibur from zen. Problem is it's starts to download then stops about 1-3 minutes later and says. "An error coccured while downloading. Please try again later." once that happens i cant download any othe three tables period that error message jsut pops up immediately. No internet issue's tried on two different fast connecxtions and have the exact same problem. If I uninstall the game and clear the cahce I cant staart downloading again then whamo it stalls and says an error has occured blah blah blah. Even IF dont clear the cache and reinstall it will start the downloads again. Very furstrated have a few of their games on the xbox 360 and love it and havent had a problem. I've emailed them (xzen) twice and gotten no resposnse. I know it's only 5 bucks. But at least reply to my email.

              Comment


              • #52
                Change Views on Tablet

                I'm using an Asus Transformer Prime with ICS non-rooted, and have an issue with changing the views. Every time I touch the camera icon, nothing happens.

                Am I doing something wrong? It would be helpful to have a help file available as to how to handle this.

                BTW: I have three tables (so far) and LOVE the game. The only issue that I have is that I'm not that fond of the superheroes stuff. I'm all over Excalibur, but haven't really enjoyed Fantastic Four much. I'd love some updates to classic pinball games, or new content that isn't comic-book related.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by esmoger View Post
                  Update on my OpenFeint issue -

                  I rebooted the tablet last night and didn't launch ZP. Checked a few times during the evening and this morning and OpenFeint never activated itself.. so it seems to be an issue only once ZP is launched.

                  Thanks again, looking forward to more tables!
                  Still not having that issue.. I guess the reboot solved it. Sorry for the false alarm.

                  Now more tables please!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by FragU View Post
                    I'm using an Asus Transformer Prime with ICS non-rooted, and have an issue with changing the views. Every time I touch the camera icon, nothing happens.

                    Am I doing something wrong? It would be helpful to have a help file available as to how to handle this.

                    BTW: I have three tables (so far) and LOVE the game. The only issue that I have is that I'm not that fond of the superheroes stuff. I'm all over Excalibur, but haven't really enjoyed Fantastic Four much. I'd love some updates to classic pinball games, or new content that isn't comic-book related.
                    Have you launched the ball yet? I believe the camera view is locked while the launch camera is active. Once the ball is in play, you should be able to use the camera icon to change the view.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Sound issues on IPAD

                      I am not able to get any sound to work on any of the tables that I have downloaded. I am using a IPAD 1 - latest software - the game works perfect except for the sound

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by jimb View Post
                        I am not able to get any sound to work on any of the tables that I have downloaded. I am using a IPAD 1 - latest software - the game works perfect except for the sound
                        Thanks for letting us know! Someone reported having the same problem last week, I let the team know, hopefully we can figure out what's going on soon.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I watched a video of the 3DS Zen Pinball and it seems to be running smoother than the iPad 1 version. I looked up the specs and I'm under the impression that the iPad, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch 4, should be capable of running just as smooth. I have been a bit disappointed with older models of the iOS devices not getting taken full advantage of and I'm hoping this won't be the case.

                          Also on iPad 1, I noticed a glitch with Excalibur. Sometimes, when I hit the ball on the side of the middle ramp, it switches with the ball in play. Sometimes the ball in play gets stuck in the area with the ball in the middle of the playfield. This doesn't happen too often, but it has happened more than once. I also had to tilt the table in order to get the ball unstuck.

                          Edit: Downloaded the update. The flippers seem smoother now and the glitch seems to be fixed, but I'm still getting the prompt asking for apple ID and password that has been mentioned on the iOS forum.
                          Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 02-15-2012, 06:07 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Epic Quest

                            I have downloaded Epic Quest 3 times and it doe snot appear active on list of boards? It still appears greyed out. How do I make it active so I can play it? I have an ASUS Transformer Prime.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by atlantanorth View Post
                              I have downloaded Epic Quest 3 times and it doe snot appear active on list of boards? It still appears greyed out. How do I make it active so I can play it? I have an ASUS Transformer Prime.
                              i'm having the same problems on my galaxy tab 10.1 i got payment reciet from market place but unable to dl table

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Hello,

                                I've installed the game but it remains stuck on the loading screen, no matter how long I wait.
                                I'm using a Transformer Prime with latest firmware (ICS 4.0.3).

                                I tried to reboot and I reinstalled the game, but I haven't been able to play so far :/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X