Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical Issues? Post Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by I AM 113 View Post
    If someone could PM me when they have an answer for me, that would be great. Just saying.
    i just re downloaded the game with no charge after i did a factory reset on my tablet it is all through the Google market for your device so you should be fine.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by max69power View Post
      i just re downloaded the game with no charge after i did a factory reset on my tablet it is all through the Google market for your device so you should be fine.
      I could've sworn I tried that and it came up asking me to buy again but now that I double clicked on the table it just started downloading. Thanks. I feel dumb but like I said, I'm pretty sure I tried it before with no avail

      Comment


      • #78
        Epic Quest stays greyed out

        I have downloaded Epic Quest 6 times (download succesfull) but it doesn't appear active on the list of tables? It stays greyed out. I have rebooted my tablet several times. How do I make it active so I can play it ? I have an ASUS Transformer TF101.

        I have received a confirmation of the payment.

        I like your Pinball game very much and want to buy more tables, but only if it works.

        Comment


        • #79
          request

          I have the iconia a500. I tried plugging in a keyboard and tried a gamepad. Only the left flipper works on them. I would like to see support for gamepads and keyboards. Bluetooth keyboard would be cool too.

          Also sometimes Epic Quest hangs after a game. Sometime the game sits there after the last ball drains. Sometimes it hangs on the loading screen after a game.

          All in all one of my favorite pinball games for any digital platform.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Pluto View Post
            I have downloaded Epic Quest 6 times (download succesfull) but it doesn't appear active on the list of tables? It stays greyed out. I have rebooted my tablet several times. How do I make it active so I can play it ? I have an ASUS Transformer TF101.

            I have received a confirmation of the payment.

            I like your Pinball game very much and want to buy more tables, but only if it works.
            Have you checked to see if you downloaded the latest update from android market? There was a previous post mentioning once they updated, the table appeared.

            Comment


            • #81
              Epic Quest stays greyed out

              Originally posted by robotronjohn View Post
              Have you checked to see if you downloaded the latest update from android market? There was a previous post mentioning once they updated, the table appeared.
              Thank you robotronjohn, that did the trick

              I also would like support for a keyboard (Asus Transformer TF101 with Asus docking keyboard).

              Comment


              • #82
                Pausing All The Time

                The game has been pausing itself at random almost nonstop ever since installing Epic Quest. It used to do it every so often on Thor and Excalibur but it has gotten to be almost nonstop with Epic Quest.. and has spread to the other games too. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and Sorcerer's Lair works great.. but as soon as I re-install Epic Quest, everything goes bad again. This isn't like lag or jittery game play... it literally pauses and goes to the pause screen. I have to click on Resume Game to go back to it and a lot of the time it instantly pauses again. Its almost impossible to play at this point.

                Model: Dell Streak 7
                OS: Android 3.2

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by BYTES007 View Post
                  The game has been pausing itself at random almost nonstop ever since installing Epic Quest. It used to do it every so often on Thor and Excalibur but it has gotten to be almost nonstop with Epic Quest.. and has spread to the other games too. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and Sorcerer's Lair works great.. but as soon as I re-install Epic Quest, everything goes bad again. This isn't like lag or jittery game play... it literally pauses and goes to the pause screen. I have to click on Resume Game to go back to it and a lot of the time it instantly pauses again. Its almost impossible to play at this point.

                  Model: Dell Streak 7
                  OS: Android 3.2
                  I'm having the exact same issue.
                  Dell streak 7
                  Android 3.2

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    freezes and crashes on Transformer TF 101

                    Device: Transformer TF-101
                    ROM: Stock OTA ICS update , unrooted

                    Hi, all,

                    I've had and enjoyed Zen Pinball for my transformer for a couple of months, now, and it ran remarkably smoothly until the ICS update was pushed out yesterday. Now, I get frequent but not constant lockups, freezes, and crashes. And, since this isn't your fault ( and the update has only been out for a day or so I didn't think it was fair to go to the market and 1- star you.

                    Just wanted to let you all know that there are complaints in the market about this by other people as well.

                    Let meow if you needed any more info.

                    Thanks,

                    Brian

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Same here, I got ICS on my Transformer today, and Zen is dead in the water as soon as a table loads. The screen goes black and it just quits to the desktop.

                      As for the above mentioned OpenFeint issues. OpenFeint does that stuff in other games too. It's gotten to the point where a few games, such as Sentinel 3, have gone ahead and completely removed it from the game per user request.
                      Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
                      ASUS Transformer TF101

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        ics tf101 crash issue

                        So i was having the same problem as the previous posts, i also unistalled nd reinstalled and was still having the same issue, then i powered down and rebooted my transformer tf101 and tried launching pinball and it worked, not sure if it will work for others but worth a shot.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by lordjaster View Post
                          So i was having the same problem as the previous posts, i also unistalled nd reinstalled and was still having the same issue, then i powered down and rebooted my transformer tf101 and tried launching pinball and it worked, not sure if it will work for others but worth a shot.
                          Same here. It works on and off.

                          Ice Cream Sandwich works 'on and off' so far on the TF101. I also get random reboots that crash on the Asus logo boot up screen.

                          On the bright side, we can run Chrome now...
                          Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
                          ASUS Transformer TF101

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I think it's safe to say that the game is busted on ICS. We're going to take a look as soon as we can.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Issue with Transformer Prime TF201 with ICS

                              ok, first, AMAZING pinball game, I'm really enjoying it, very seldom do i buy apps and i've bought every table you guys have available for my application

                              ok so basically i have no issues with the game on the tablet if im pushing the sides of the screen, HOWEVER, if i connect it to the keyboard that can be bought for the tablet. the left arrow works great for moving the LEFT flipper, however the right arrow on the keyboard does nothing

                              I went through all the keys on the keyboard to see if anything makes the right flippers move and i dont see anything that works, also it'd be nice to have a keymapping in the app so people could associate what key they want to initiate the action with

                              IE: i could make A be the left flipper and L be the right flipper for example

                              actually update -

                              since i connected the app to the keyboard even if i UNDOCK the device the right flipper is not even working now even if i push the screen where i used to; hrmmm....

                              another update -

                              i undocked - power cycled - booted back up -

                              the left flipper works fine (lower left hand corner in landscape mode) BUT the right flipper is activating on top of Loki (if you are playing thor), to give you a visual idea where you have to push for the right flipper to work.. crazy!

                              im going to uninstall and try reinstalling and hope i dont lose all my paid for boards..

                              please advise.
                              Last edited by aixenv; 02-26-2012, 10:25 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by aixenv View Post
                                ok, first, AMAZING pinball game, I'm really enjoying it, very seldom do i buy apps and i've bought every table you guys have available for my application

                                ok so basically i have no issues with the game on the tablet if im pushing the sides of the screen, HOWEVER, if i connect it to the keyboard that can be bought for the tablet. the left arrow works great for moving the LEFT flipper, however the right arrow on the keyboard does nothing

                                I went through all the keys on the keyboard to see if anything makes the right flippers move and i dont see anything that works, also it'd be nice to have a keymapping in the app so people could associate what key they want to initiate the action with

                                IE: i could make A be the left flipper and L be the right flipper for example

                                actually update -

                                since i connected the app to the keyboard even if i UNDOCK the device the right flipper is not even working now even if i push the screen where i used to; hrmmm....

                                another update -

                                i undocked - power cycled - booted back up -

                                the left flipper works fine (lower left hand corner in landscape mode) BUT the right flipper is activating on top of Loki (if you are playing thor), to give you a visual idea where you have to push for the right flipper to work.. crazy!

                                im going to uninstall and try reinstalling and hope i dont lose all my paid for boards..

                                please advise.
                                You won't lose any of your purchases. That's a weird error. We don't have keyboard support yet (obviously).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X