Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindle Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kindle Fire

    I bought this on the Iphone, loving it. However i would really really love to see this on the Kindle Fire any chance of that happening?

  • #2
    It's not impossible, but we don't have any immediate plans for it.

    Comment


    • #3
      hmm ok I know you guys probably heard of OnLive do you have plans to jump on that service, i would instantly buy it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Solitude View Post
        It's not impossible, but we don't have any immediate plans for it.
        I have been reading up on the Kindle Fire for when it comes to the UK as a cost effective way in to the Android Tablet market. But I would now want at least a tablet that supports ZEN pinball.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by blackryn0 View Post
          hmm ok I know you guys probably heard of OnLive do you have plans to jump on that service, i would instantly buy it.
          We can probably take care of OnLive during PC development. We are checking it out.

          As for Kindle Fire, it's possible however this device is far less possible than Tegra powered devices which would lower the quality of game we want to develop.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
            We can probably take care of OnLive during PC development. We are checking it out.

            As for Kindle Fire, it's possible however this device is far less possible than Tegra powered devices which would lower the quality of game we want to develop.
            Thats fair enough if the kindle fire may not be able to run zen pinball smooth. I will keep saving up my pennies for a tegra two tablet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by satch View Post
              Thats fair enough if the kindle fire may not be able to run zen pinball smooth. I will keep saving up my pennies for a tegra two tablet.
              They should drop quite a bit in price once the Tegra 3 tablets are more widespread.

              Comment


              • #8
                I started down loading ZEN PINBALL on a display tablet(assus with tegra two, i think) in CURRY'S (large retail chain in UK) but the MRS dragged me away before it finished down loading. How annoying was that, there would still have been a couple of hours play time left before closing time

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by satch View Post
                  I started down loading ZEN PINBALL on a display tablet(assus with tegra two, i think) in CURRY'S (large retail chain in UK) but the MRS dragged me away before it finished down loading. How annoying was that, there would still have been a couple of hours play time left before closing time
                  At least she knows what to get you for Christmas now!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Trust me if you guys bring it to the kindle fire you would make so much money. Also OnLive has no pinball games atm so to be the first on there would be a big head start for you guys. I am a founding member of onlive, ( supported them from the beginning). I can tell you people would by your games on there without a second thought. If you want you can do a poll over at onlivefans.com and see the response of if they would buy it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Don't leave money on the table...

                      I have a Tegra 2 device, so I'm tickled pink playing Zen Pinball already, but I saw this morning that Amazon is selling Kindle Fires at a clip of 1 million a week.

                      I think you would be well served to figure out how to get the game to run smoothly on the Fire. I appreciate that you don't want to compromise your game in any way, but a dual core 1 ghz machine isn't exactly an Atari 2600

                      I'm a fan of your games, and your company so I hope you can capitalize in that market.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by josue85 View Post
                        I have a Tegra 2 device, so I'm tickled pink playing Zen Pinball already, but I saw this morning that Amazon is selling Kindle Fires at a clip of 1 million a week.

                        I think you would be well served to figure out how to get the game to run smoothly on the Fire. I appreciate that you don't want to compromise your game in any way, but a dual core 1 ghz machine isn't exactly an Atari 2600

                        I'm a fan of your games, and your company so I hope you can capitalize in that market.
                        Maybe its not (just) a technical issue with the kindle fire, if i understand it correctly they would have to sell the tables through the Amazon market place rather than Android, but yes i have to agree that ZEN should take a close look at the KF if its racking up sales like that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Acer a100

                          if you want a Tegra 2 tablet in the 7 inch size the ACER A100. It is only $249 with the Tegra 2. They just announced that ICS will be coming in April. It also has the front and rear facing camera SD card slot and USB hdmi ports. runs great and the community is growing fast for tweaks. kindle fire has too many thing missing for 50 dollars difference. oh and it has GPS that works while away from WiFi.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Zen Pinball works great on my Kindle Fire gen 2. I downloaded it from Aptoide. That market is very strange, but it's an alternative to being stuck with what Amazon thinks I need. Anyway, how do I purchase tables?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by androidlove View Post
                              Zen Pinball works great on my Kindle Fire gen 2. I downloaded it from Aptoide. That market is very strange, but it's an alternative to being stuck with what Amazon thinks I need. Anyway, how do I purchase tables?
                              When you open the app, there should be grey icons for more tables. Click whichever one you’d like to buy and it should prompt you to purchase.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X