Kindle Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    When you open the app, there should be grey icons for more tables. Click whichever one you’d like to buy and it should prompt you to purchase.
    Thanks for the reply. I get the error, "There was an authentication error with the table, please try again later." Amazon is the only place I've purchased from. It's their device, and they're slick about managing it. I have no idea how to buy something anywhere else. I have my doubts that Aptoide is legal or trustworthy. I hesitate to give that sprawling mess a CC #. Google Play won't let me buy because they don't allow Kindle Fire. I wish I could go through your site, pay, and dl the apk, updates, and tables.

I'll be busy for a while. Forgive me if I'm slow to respond.

Comment

Well, here in the US the Kindle Fire is the top selling Android tablet so it'd be nice for Zen Studios to jump on the bandwagon so those of us that don't want to use an outside source to download Zen Pinball don't have to.

That said, I went 1mobile.com route and I was able to get Zen Pinball HD, install it and run the default table with no hiccups.

As the other user encountered though, purchasing additional tables with the app does not work, so I'm stuck playing the one table. There is only 1 real pinball developer on the Amazon store and Zen Studio's tables are so much better I'm sure they could grab a good chunk of the Kindle Fire market.

Anyway...please Zen Studios, at least offer your product as a direct download from your site. It's already working on the Kindle Fire HD. It just lacks access to purchasing the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by RoughneckPS4 View Post
        Well, here in the US the Kindle Fire is the top selling Android tablet so it'd be nice for Zen Studios to jump on the bandwagon so those of us that don't want to use an outside source to download Zen Pinball don't have to.

That said, I went 1mobile.com route and I was able to get Zen Pinball HD, install it and run the default table with no hiccups.

As the other user encountered though, purchasing additional tables with the app does not work, so I'm stuck playing the one table. There is only 1 real pinball developer on the Amazon store and Zen Studio's tables are so much better I'm sure they could grab a good chunk of the Kindle Fire market.

Anyway...please Zen Studios, at least offer your product as a direct download from your site. It's already working on the Kindle Fire HD. It just lacks access to purchasing the tables.
        Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
        X