Wolverine Left Plunger Seems Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverine Left Plunger Seems Broken

I don't know what's going on with the controls for the second Wolverine plunger, but I can't figure out how to pull the thing down correctly. If I sweep my finger down over it really fast, one out of maybe 8 -10 swipes will actually get the ball up to the exit rail. If I sit there and try to do it the normal way, I can't find anyplace on the screen that controls that plunger. It just seems completely broken.

I'm playing with the phone horizontal from View 6, if that makes any difference.

(Droid X2, 2.3.4)

I have that issue as well on my Asus TF01. Sometimes it works immediately, other times I have to try a few times. There are a few pressure gauge type things right beside it that help you see the shot power, but they can be inconsistent as well.
    Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
    ASUS Transformer TF101

Comment

Thanks for letting us know!!

Comment

I found the sweet spot for this with enough practice. It's sort of near that corner with the left plunger, but not in it.

I think the actual problem is just that the control template doesn't shift with the camera, so you're always using camera 1 controls (I'm guessing), regardless of your view. A little confusing on a touchscreen interface.

Comment

I play in landscape mode, and the plunger ends up right over the nav buttons at the bottom of the screen. Maybe I'm sliding my finger in and out of the game window.
          Happy Zen Pinball Android Customer
          ASUS Transformer TF101

Comment

Working...
          X