Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max69power
    replied
    if you pause the game there is a table guide that will show you what you need to shoot at to do the different combos.

Leave a comment:

• scottw714
    replied
    Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    If you touch the grayed-out table icons a couple times, you can buy them.
    That did it. Much thanks, the new tables are awesome.
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by scottw714 View Post
    I have searched high and low and I believe there is only one table for Droid. And although the app states there are three other tables to unlock, they aren't ready, so that is why I can't unlock/purchase them. I believe that's where all the confusion rests, certain aspects of the game are disabled.

I went to the Tegra website for Droid and many commenters indicated they were as anxious as me to get more tables. If I am wrong, please post a link to area to buy other tables because the play rocks.

Zen only has one app on the market.

Thanks for the tips/suggestions.
    If you touch the grayed-out table icons a couple times, you can buy them.

Leave a comment:

• scottw714
    replied
    I have searched high and low and I believe there is only one table for Droid. And although the app states there are three other tables to unlock, they aren't ready, so that is why I can't unlock/purchase them. I believe that's where all the confusion rests, certain aspects of the game are disabled.

I went to the Tegra website for Droid and many commenters indicated they were as anxious as me to get more tables. If I am wrong, please post a link to area to buy other tables because the play rocks.

Zen only has one app on the market.

Thanks for the tips/suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    The game play fairly easy, but after maybe 20 hours of play I have yet to complete one of the alternative screens or unlock the other tables.
    You can't unlock the other tables. You have to buy them. What you have in your hands is a platform and they gave you one free table (Sorcerer's Lair). The others have to be bought.

I don't have an Android, so I don't know how the purchasing system works for buying games or content. However, you should be able to purchase the other tables right through the game (ie platform) its self.

I am a pinball player, I understand the logic, but this game is impossible to understand, nothing plays like regular pinball. I have read the table screen description many times and it serous fails to point what exactly the different parts off the table are. For example, what is a Forest Loop, an Arachnid Attack, or even a Six Way Combo ? Nothing is explained as it relates to the table and it's not intuitive.
    They are using a mixture of gaming and pinball terms for their table rules.

The Forest Loop is just an orbit shot.

Arachnid Attack is just a mini game (mini playfield), where you need to take out the spiders.

A Six Way Combo is pretty self explanatory. A combo is chain of consecutive hits (very common in fighting games). In this case, you have to make 6 ramp/orbit shots in a row.
    Last edited by shogun00; 01-04-2012, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• satch
    replied
    Love the game on my Acer A500.

The game play fairly easy, but after maybe 20 hours of play I have yet to complete one of the alternative screens or unlock the other tables.

I am a pinball player, I understand the logic, but this game is impossible to understand, nothing plays like regular pinball. I have read the table screen description many times and it serous fails to point what exactly the different parts off the table are. For example, what is a Forest Loop, an Arachnid Attack, or even a Six Way Combo ? Nothing is explained as it relates to the table and it's not intuitive.

I have a 10" tab and play in portrait mode, but many of the smaller notations are unreadable, which would be fine if they were explained or intuitive.

The play is great, but the one table is wearing thin. Please make unlocking other tables easier, or give us a option to purchase some sort of unlock. I really like this game, but I need more tables.

I also find it odd that no one is discussing game play on the forums.

Thanks.
    I don't have the Android version but i believe that only SL is free and that you have to purchase the other table's. Also you can check the 360 and PS3 threads for play tips for completing the missions in SL (i think the table plays pretty much the same across all formats).
    Last edited by satch; 01-04-2012, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scottw714
    started a topic Awesome Play, But...

Awesome Play, But...

Love the game on my Acer A500.

I have a 10" tab and play in portrait mode, but many of the smaller notations are unreadable, which would be fine if they were explained or intuitive.

The play is great, but the one table is wearing thin. Please make unlocking other tables easier, or give us a option to purchase some sort of unlock. I really like this game, but I need more tables.

I also find it odd that no one is discussing game play on the forums.

Thanks.
Working...
X