Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mortuus
    • Jun 2012

Support for Samsung Galaxy S3 ?

Hello i am getting the Galaxy S3 phone this week and i wonder if this game is supported on this phone thank u ?
  • Solitude
    KickBeaten Down
    • Mar 2010

Not yet - currently only phones with the Tegra 2 and 3 chipsets are supported. We plan to release a version for other Android phones later, probably in a few months or so.

Comment

• satch
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Solitude
      Not yet - currently only phones with the Tegra 2 and 3 chipsets are supported. We plan to release a version for other Android phones later, probably in a few months or so.
      Please get a move on I'm loving playing TPA on my cheap (but dual core) Android Tablet. But I need ZEN'S tables along side. I now prefer to play pinball on the tablet rather than xbox.

Comment

• mortuus
        • Jun 2012

Ok thats a shame having the best phone today on the market and you cant play it, hope it comes in the near future sometim as this game looks amazing.

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Originally posted by mortuus
          Ok thats a shame having the best phone today on the market and you cant play it, hope it comes in the near future sometim as this game looks amazing.
          I definitely agree with that. LOL I was like, "dangit...I can't play Zen on my Galaxy 3!" I can't wait til its compatible.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
            • Mar 2011

Any update on this? I'd love to play on my new phone
            PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• Rafie
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior
              You and I both, Bearded! I currently play TPA on my Android, but I would really love to get ZP2 on it. That would take priority.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior
                Still working on it, no news as of now, but sounds like we're pretty close! I'll let you guys know as soon as we get a date

Comment

Working...