X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevaleelee
    replied
    Also looking for Android friends

I know this thread is crazy old, but it exactly matches my questions so I'm posting here instead of junking up a different thread or starting my own.

I've been playing Zen Marvel and Zen Star Wars for Android for years. I have watched my empty friends page and team score pages load and always figured that someday I would figure out how to join the fun.

Today is that day.

My form I'd and Android game ID are both - stevalee

I hope someone will avail themselves of my multiple leaderboard scores and add me as a friend

Thanks,

Steve

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a thread started for this yet, so i'll start one.

Need some swarm friends for friendly high scores competition. Although theres no multiplayer (at the moment) there is still a leaderboard for your friends, and even though I can't play too seriously on my phone, its always a good incentive to have some high scores (besides those ridiculously high top 10's, lol) to try and beat. So if anyone's looking for a little friendly competition, feel free to add me on your swarm account.

Swarm/Android Mobile ID- MarkItZeroSmoky
    PSN ID - MarkItZeroSmoky

Add me to both if you like! And let's get it on!

Leave a comment:

• werkaster
    replied
    Great idea, even though I'm never going to beat anyone here I'd imagine But what the hell, what is pinball friendship for? A little competition is always good, even if you lose, so go ahead and add me too!

Swarm ID: Werkaster

Leave a comment:

• optimistprime
    replied
    It's no fun playing pinball without friends! Please add me: optimistprime

Leave a comment:

• fenfool
    replied
    Swarm friends

Hi all, looking for Swarm friends, relative newbie on Civil War, Spiderman, Avengers, World War Hulk tables.

Swarm name: fenfool

Leave a comment:

• Unhuman
    replied
    hi my swarm nick: Unhuman

Leave a comment:

• rybones
    replied
    swarm friends!? bit l8 but here i am

My i.d is rybones! I'm sure i know or already have you lot on my list. Don't ask how i got near the top apart from agreeing to be friends ,i'v no where near as many real friends!

Leave a comment:

• jmash19
    replied
    swarm = jmash19

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Bonus
    replied
    My swarm ID is my name Jim OBrien ( minus the apostrophe of course ).

Leave a comment:

• Anubis
    replied
    username: Anibus

u can add me as a friend..
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-24-2013, 08:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• flashingblade
    replied
    New player here -loving Zen! username flashingblade

Leave a comment:

• Omega
    replied
    Hey guys! My swarm I'd is Agema1. Now, if you would excuse me, i'll just go ahead and add you as friends.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    I've not heard of this happening, but I will report it! Thanks for being detailed in your description.

Leave a comment:

• MarkItZeroSmoky
    replied
    Swarm Issue

Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 04-05-2013, 07:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rastasium
    replied
    I am rastasium looking forward to seeing you in game.

Leave a comment:

• RicoWorldPeace
    replied
    My username is "Ricoworldpeace"

Feel free to add me, and I have already added everyone above me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X