Epic Quest: Ball gets stuck in the cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Quest: Ball gets stuck in the cave

Every time I hit the cave the ball gets stuck. It goes in the hole, but it doesn't register as hitting the cave, so I can't fight the monsters or use potions when in a battle. Does anyone else have this problem? I only know what's supposed to happen because I had this game for iPhone. I have a Galaxy Note now.

Tested it out a bit more. The ball goes into the cave hole and nothing happens. Then after 5 seconds or so it relaunches like it does when the ball gets stuck anywhere else. This happens every single time. Epic Quest is unplayable like this imo, which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite tables.

Comment

Thanks for the reports!

Comment

cave hole problem

Originally posted by KingCrizzo View Post
        Tested it out a bit more. The ball goes into the cave hole and nothing happens. Then after 5 seconds or so it relaunches like it does when the ball gets stuck anywhere else. This happens every single time. Epic Quest is unplayable like this imo, which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite tables.
        yeah it has been happening to me also. I have reported once but have heard nothing yet. I hope they can resolve it soon as it also is may favorite table

Comment

Originally posted by dajs5 View Post
          yeah it has been happening to me also. I have reported once but have heard nothing yet. I hope they can resolve it soon as it also is may favorite table
          I've sent this bug to the team a few times now - not sure when it will be fixed but I assure you they are aware of it. I'll let you know if I hear anything about a fix coming.

Comment

Thanks! There are plenty of other good tables to play in the meantime.

Comment

Hi, just wanted to know if this bug will be fixed soon since it happen every time when I hit the cave. Ball stuck, nothing happens, then ball relaunch.
              That's a very annoying bug that ruin the pleasure of that wonderful table.
              Any news on this? My phone is a galaxy note.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sendll View Post
                Hi, just wanted to know if this bug will be fixed soon since it happen every time when I hit the cave. Ball stuck, nothing happens, then ball relaunch.
                That's a very annoying bug that ruin the pleasure of that wonderful table.
                Any news on this? My phone is a galaxy note.

Thanks in advance
                Sorry, no ETA just yet.

Comment

Hi,
                  Still any news about a bugfix? It's been a while since the first report?
                  Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                    Still any news about a bugfix? It's been a while since the first report?
                    Thanks
                    Nothing new to report. Super lame, I know

Comment

Glad I am not crazy!

I thought I was doing something wrong until I read this forum. My ball sticks in the cave and I am never awarded the monster battles either! I have hit the ball into the cave as many as four times on a single ball with no monster battle. It just shoots out and appears to register nothing. I came to the forum looking for what I was doing wrong and discovered the bug. Please fix as soon as possible!

Comment

This table seems to be one of the cooler tables, but I have held off from trying/buying it because everyone is complaining about this bug.

Comment

Just nudge the table lightly(tap top third of the screen) and it will register. Not perfect, but a doable workaround.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again but this bug is still present as of today's update. Please could you give us more infos than "the are aware of this bug"?
                            If I can't play a game I bought properly I'll have to ask for a refund.
                            For now I'm done buying any more tables until this bug is fixed.
                            Thanks if you can ask the devellopers for an explanation
                            Regards

Comment

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again but this bug is still present as of today's update. Please could you give us more infos than "the are aware of this bug"?
                              If I can't play a game I bought properly I'll have to ask for a refund.
                              For now I'm done buying any more tables until this bug is fixed.
                              Thanks if you can ask the devellopers for an explanation
                              Regards
                              Have you updated the table itself? I believe this has to be done manually now; it is not part of the app update.

Comment

Working...
                              X