Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Quest: Ball gets stuck in the cave

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    Have you updated the table itself? I believe this has to be done manually now; it is not part of the app update.
    How do I update the table? I tought it was part of the program update.
    I didn't have any message telling me a new version of the table was availible
    Thanks in advance for the help

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Solitude View Post
      Have you updated the table itself? I believe this has to be done manually now; it is not part of the app update.
      I would like to know how to do this too. I also still have this bug.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by sendll View Post
        How do I update the table? I tought it was part of the program update.
        I didn't have any message telling me a new version of the table was availible
        Thanks in advance for the help
        Tap the table twice like normal, and then choose "update table" from the menu. The little red arrow on the table icon in the main menu indicates the availability of an update.

        Comment


        • #19
          There is no red arrow on any of the tables. No update button in the menu for Epic Quest either.
          Have never seen that since I installed the app in January.

          Comment


          • #20
            Oh, sorry, I checked it on iOS. We may not have the Epic Quest/Paranormal tables updated on Android yet as we are waiting for the data host to publish them. Once they are live, you'll see what I'm talking about.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Solitude View Post
              Oh, sorry, I checked it on iOS. We may not have the Epic Quest/Paranormal tables updated on Android yet as we are waiting for the data host to publish them. Once they are live, you'll see what I'm talking about.
              Ok, so you can confirm that the table update function is already included in the current android version and that the bug has been fixed for the epic quest table?
              If we are just waiting for the update to be uploaded on the server, can we expect to be able to update soon?
              Are we talking days? weeks?
              Thanks in advance for the clarification

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sendll View Post
                Ok, so you can confirm that the table update function is already included in the current android version and that the bug has been fixed for the epic quest table?
                If we are just waiting for the update to be uploaded on the server, can we expect to be able to update soon?
                Are we talking days? weeks?
                Thanks in advance for the clarification
                Yes, the current version should handle the updated tables once they are live, and the Epic Quest update fixes the Cave bug. I'd expect them to appear early this week, but we don't have direct control of it, so it's impossible to say with 100% certainty.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                  Yes, the current version should handle the updated tables once they are live, and the Epic Quest update fixes the Cave bug. I'd expect them to appear early this week, but we don't have direct control of it, so it's impossible to say with 100% certainty.
                  Wow, that's great news. It's nice to know we will get the update finally!
                  Many thanks for your support (even on sundays...)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                    Yes, the current version should handle the updated tables once they are live, and the Epic Quest update fixes the Cave bug. I'd expect them to appear early this week, but we don't have direct control of it, so it's impossible to say with 100% certainty.
                    Hi, still no update for me as of today. Is there a problem with the update of is it only a problem with my app?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Solitude View Post
                      I'd expect them to appear early this week
                      Optimist

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I'm looking into it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi,

                          Any news? How can you announce the epic quest release on steam on a given date and on the other part not even know when the updated android version will be uploaded? That seems strange to me...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The update is working! Error seems to be gone, the cave registers now.

                            Paranormal update is working, too.

                            Thanks, guys!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Many thanks for the update, we can finally enjoy the "complete" epic quest table

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Thanks for the fix! I didn't realize i had to update tables manually or i would have been playing for weeks now XD

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X