Looks like Shaman and Earth Defense will be up soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Shaman and Earth Defense will be up soon

Noticed there are Leader boards and achievements up for both of these tables on the Swarm interface.

Keep em coming Zen! PVZ next please

Yep i noticed them a week or two ago. Been hopin at least one more would come up...PvZ would be cool, but id really like to see Mars on the droid!

Comment

I see Shaman coming soon, but there is a blank spot where I am guessing Earth Defense will be. My app is updated, is there a reason it is not showing? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AmariSoul View Post
        I see Shaman coming soon, but there is a blank spot where I am guessing Earth Defense will be. My app is updated, is there a reason it is not showing? Thank you.
        It's just Shaman coming in the next update (should be up by end of week)

Comment

Earth Defense

So is Earth Defense going to be a Kindle exclusive on the android platform then? I noticed it listed on the kindle launch blog post and was hoping it would also be pushed out to non-kindle android users.

Comment

Originally posted by kilderkin View Post
            So is Earth Defense going to be a Kindle exclusive on the android platform then? I noticed it listed on the kindle launch blog post and was hoping it would also be pushed out to non-kindle android users.
            Nope, it will hit other Android devices at some point.

Comment

Working...
            X