Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball HD on Kindle Fire .. coming soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zen Pinball HD on Kindle Fire .. coming soon?

First, let me state that I am a huge fan of the series. Bought every table when I had an XBOX 360. Now, the only gaming device is my Kindle Fire HD. I have been waiting and waiting for Zen Pinball HD to arrive, but time and time again, I check (daily) but no signs. This past week, the sight of Star Wars Pinball made me happy .. and to say I tossed $5.97 at you would be an understatement. I came straight here to see if there was any news of Zen itself finally coming. It was still disheartening to see a few mentions from fellow fans and vague responses from your staff, but nothing concrete was mentions.

Having said that, another person in this forum made a comment that caught my eye. He stated he was able to get the game to run on the Kindle Fire HD. I too have tried by downloading the APK file (free version only, promise!) for the past couple of months only to see it crash. Imagine my joy when I saw the title screen for the first time. However, I was shocked to see something else: GameCircle Support! I know GameCircle is Amazon's game saving service for app developers to use. Now, why would Zen Pinball HD, a game not in the Amazon AppStore, have GameCircle Support?

Give us the date already. A month would be fine. Like many players here, I'm ready to buy the tables (again). Seriously, take my money!

Originally posted by RighteousSavant View Post
    First, let me state that I am a huge fan of the series. Bought every table when I had an XBOX 360. Now, the only gaming device is my Kindle Fire HD. I have been waiting and waiting for Zen Pinball HD to arrive, but time and time again, I check (daily) but no signs. This past week, the sight of Star Wars Pinball made me happy .. and to say I tossed $5.97 at you would be an understatement. I came straight here to see if there was any news of Zen itself finally coming. It was still disheartening to see a few mentions from fellow fans and vague responses from your staff, but nothing concrete was mentions.

Having said that, another person in this forum made a comment that caught my eye. He stated he was able to get the game to run on the Kindle Fire HD. I too have tried by downloading the APK file (free version only, promise!) for the past couple of months only to see it crash. Imagine my joy when I saw the title screen for the first time. However, I was shocked to see something else: GameCircle Support! I know GameCircle is Amazon's game saving service for app developers to use. Now, why would Zen Pinball HD, a game not in the Amazon AppStore, have GameCircle Support?

Give us the date already. A month would be fine. Like many players here, I'm ready to buy the tables (again). Seriously, take my money!
    You just didn't look far enough... we actually just announced SWP for Kindle Fire HD yesterday

Comment

It was added to the Amazon AppStore April 26th. I check new apps daily. I have receipts of my digital orders. Now, about that date?
      Last edited by RighteousSavant; 04-30-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

It was added to the Amazon AppStore May 26th. I check new apps daily. I have receipts of my digital orders. Now, about that date?
        You mean April? It's available, like... right now, on Amazon.

Comment

Burn accepted. Typo corrected. Date still avoided.

Comment

Burn accepted. Typo corrected. Date still avoided.
            Bahahahaha!

Comment

In all seriousness, the projected date is...?

Comment

In all seriousness, the projected date is...?
                No ETA, but I'll post when we have news.

Comment

It's here!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00COMLLX2/

Thank you and your team very much!

Comment

You're welcome! Check out our blog post for details!

Comment

Working...
                    X