Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Bring the Ninja Gaiden Table to Android

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please Bring the Ninja Gaiden Table to Android

    I know this has probably already been requested but it would still be nice. I had this table on my PS3.

  • #2
    That will never happen. It's been confirmed that their contract with Tecmo only covers the PSN.

    Comment


    • #3
      Are there any other tables that are confirmed not to come to Android?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lock1454 View Post
        Are there any other tables that are confirmed not to come to Android?
        Street Fighter 2, Extreme, Speed Machine, Agents, Buccaneer, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Nightmare Mansion, and Ms Splosionman.

        Either the table are bound contract reasons or the table code can't be ported to the platform.

        EDIT: It appears that they are having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies, but it's still possible that it will release out.
        Last edited by shogun00; 05-16-2013, 01:17 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          No plants vs zombies? Thats confirmed now? Thought that one was still up in the air.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
            No plants vs zombies? Thats confirmed now? Thought that one was still up in the air.....
            That is absolutely not the case. We've never said we wouldn't bring PvZ to other platforms.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              That is absolutely not the case. We've never said we wouldn't bring PvZ to other platforms.
              No, but Solitude made it clear that you guys are having trouble with it. It was mentioned in one of the Steam threads.

              Comment

              Working...
              X