Back from the Dead Acheivement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the Dead Acheivement

Hi, I was playing the Avengers table on my phone and was able to perform a bang back on the Captain America ball twice and it didn't trigger the achievement unlock. Is there a specific way this has to be accomplished to count?

I havnt been able to hit it on the droid but on the ps3 it seems that it will not pop when ball save is activated. If you did one while ball save was not activated, the ball might have to get up to or under the slingshots for it to count.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
      I havnt been able to hit it on the droid but on the ps3 it seems that it will not pop when ball save is activated. If you did one while ball save was not activated, the ball might have to get up to or under the slingshots for it to count.
      By the way, cool screen name you have there. The Dude Abides!

I'm not sure if the ball save was activated when I did it. I'm going to try again. I found a way to do the bounce back on my phone by jerking in a certain way at a certain time, but it is so much easier on the PS3.

Comment

I attempted it today and I was able to unlock the achievement. Strangely enough, the ball save was lit when it happened.

Comment

Working...
        X