Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel stand - alone app question

Howdy,

I have a question concerning the Marvel stand - alone app. I have already bought all the Marvel tables that have been made available through the generic Zen app; unless I'm wrong, the only table included in the stand - alone that's not available in the generic app is the Spiderman table (although, relative to my question, my accuracy is moot).

So my question is; how do I get the Spiderman table without having to purchase the stand - alone?

I'm also curious about any possible differences between stand - alone Marvel tables, and those available through the generic app. I know that there are differences between the stand - alone Star Wars tables and those within the generic app, since I bought both versions, but I'm not sure what exactly those differences are (besides the dark/light side choice), because I don't like taking up the extra space

Anyway, any information you could provide would be helpful.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Smegmus Magnus View Post
    So my question is; how do I get the Spiderman table without having to purchase the stand - alone?
    You can't (licencing reasons).
    Read this thread https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...nball-quot-app

Still think marvel purchases made in the normal app, should count and be transferable into the stand alone marvel app though. Same for star wars.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
      X