Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining tables in Zen Pinball HD

Hello,

being a fresh new Zen Pinball player, I basically forced myself to register just for this post, so even if my question might have been asked frequently in the past, bear with me for a second here.

In fact, I searched through a few pages of posts just in case, and the best I could come up with was this one:

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ymore-releases

In similar spirit, I'd like to ask about the status of the 'other' pinball tables that are currently available in, say, Pinball FX2. I originally discovered Zen Pinball on the Android platform and honestly just find playing the Windows version a bit awkward (feels like my monitor is slightly too big for a comfortable play, and yes - looks like there's a first time for everything), while the tablet format suits the game perfectly (yes, yes, I can't believe I can actually say that, but hey... that's how it is).

Now, there's the catch. I was using the PC version's "trial" mode to preview all the available tables to find me the "right" ones to buy on Android (by the way, the lack of any playable preview for Android tables is something you might want to address at some point, there have to be many lost sales it had cost you over the long run), but seeing how many tables are available in the PC version versus the Android version, we almost universally agreed with both my wife and son that we mostly like the ones that, as it turns out, are not available in the Android version.

Plants And Zombies, Ms. Splosion Man, Earth Defence Force, Secrets Of The Deep, Rome... just to name few that I'd like to buy, but can't. Again, getting them for PC is not an option, as the desktop format just isn't comfortable enough in this particular case.

Thus, similarly to the person in the - by now about a year old? - post, I'd like to ask... Are there any actual, real plans to bring those tables to the Android version, or are we just stuck with Star Wars and Marvel tables forever? Don't get me wrong, I like some of them a lot, but they simply are not the tables I am looking for...

Originally posted by Spaceman View Post
    Hello,

being a fresh new Zen Pinball player, I basically forced myself to register just for this post, so even if my question might have been asked frequently in the past, bear with me for a second here.

In fact, I searched through a few pages of posts just in case, and the best I could come up with was this one:

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ymore-releases

In similar spirit, I'd like to ask about the status of the 'other' pinball tables that are currently available in, say, Pinball FX2. I originally discovered Zen Pinball on the Android platform and honestly just find playing the Windows version a bit awkward (feels like my monitor is slightly too big for a comfortable play, and yes - looks like there's a first time for everything), while the tablet format suits the game perfectly (yes, yes, I can't believe I can actually say that, but hey... that's how it is).

Now, there's the catch. I was using the PC version's "trial" mode to preview all the available tables to find me the "right" ones to buy on Android (by the way, the lack of any playable preview for Android tables is something you might want to address at some point, there have to be many lost sales it had cost you over the long run), but seeing how many tables are available in the PC version versus the Android version, we almost universally agreed with both my wife and son that we mostly like the ones that, as it turns out, are not available in the Android version.

Plants And Zombies, Ms. Splosion Man, Earth Defence Force, Secrets Of The Deep, Rome... just to name few that I'd like to buy, but can't. Again, getting them for PC is not an option, as the desktop format just isn't comfortable enough in this particular case.

Thus, similarly to the person in the - by now about a year old? - post, I'd like to ask... Are there any actual, real plans to bring those tables to the Android version, or are we just stuck with Star Wars and Marvel tables forever? Don't get me wrong, I like some of them a lot, but they simply are not the tables I am looking for...
    Ms Splosion Man is exclusive to Microsoft platforms, so that would be a no on that table (which is a bummer, definitely one of my favorite tables). PvZ will come, though not sure when (licensing/contract issues, yay!). Not 100% sure about the rest though I know people definitely want them on other platforms.

Comment

Working...
    X