Can't recover purchased tables on different android device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't recover purchased tables on different android device

Hello. I can't recover tables which I purchased on my second device (Galaxy Ace 3). When I click on shop basket icon I get message that there is nothing to recover. When I click buy button, the game is asking for credit card to finalize transaction.
    I don't know if it is important, but each of my device has different default account (I have 3 android devices, only two are supported by Zen Pinball game). I added to phone Galaxy Ace 3 my account from first device (the one I used to buy tables) as second account. I can log in on this second account in Zen Pinball game (the game acknowledges me as second account user - it shows my proper name). I can view my hi-scores progress (second account's user progress scores) and etc. But I can't recovery any table, and when I click buy button, the Google+ is asking for payment method for ... default account, not the one I logged in Zen Pinball game.
    What to do to recover tables?

Apologies for the bump, but I am facing an almost-identical problem. I bought the Star Wars: Starfighter Assault table on my Samsung Galaxy Avant, and now want to play it on my B&N Nook Tablet (I side-loaded Google Play apps onto it, and Zen Pinball runs PERFECTLY).

I am logged in with the same account, yet the tablet shows that there is nothing to restore.

If there is some simple solution, then what am I missing?

Comment

Looking into this issue! Thanks for the reports!

Comment

I should mention that my leaderboard-score for Starfighter assault is visible in the google play games app, when I click on leaderboards in ZPHD on the nook.

Comment

I figured it out.

I may have been signed into my own google account, but I didn't download the app to the tablet with it.

I uninstalled Zen Pinball HD from the nook and signed into google play with my own account, rather than my mother's.

Once I redownloaded it, restoring worked perfectly.

+1 will buy more tables in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by c7rolek View Post
            Hello. I can't recover tables which I purchased on my second device (Galaxy Ace 3). When I click on shop basket icon I get message that there is nothing to recover. When I click buy button, the game is asking for credit card to finalize transaction.
            I don't know if it is important, but each of my device has different default account (I have 3 android devices, only two are supported by Zen Pinball game). I added to phone Galaxy Ace 3 my account from first device (the one I used to buy tables) as second account. I can log in on this second account in Zen Pinball game (the game acknowledges me as second account user - it shows my proper name). I can view my hi-scores progress (second account's user progress scores) and etc. But I can't recovery any table, and when I click buy button, the Google+ is asking for payment method for ... default account, not the one I logged in Zen Pinball game.
            What to do to recover tables?
            Should be working now - let me know if you still have trouble!

Comment

Working...
            X