Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to restore purchases

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unable to restore purchases

    I had to reinstall Zen Pinball HD recently, so of course I lost my purchases. But after reinstalling it, I touch the shopping trolly only to be told 'There are no tables to restore'.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Duckdodgers View Post
    I had to reinstall Zen Pinball HD recently, so of course I lost my purchases. But after reinstalling it, I touch the shopping trolly only to be told 'There are no tables to restore'.
    Did you use the same Google ID when reinstalling (I'm assuming that you had to factory restore your device or something similar)?

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for your reply.

      The reason I uninstalled (it was a last resort) was because I was unable to install The Walking Dead (which Google have now refunded), because I kept getting an error connecting to the play store, although it was happy to take my money. I do have 2 accounts one being a Google account and the other linked to this and I have tried installing from both accounts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Duckdodgers View Post
        Thanks for your reply.

        The reason I uninstalled (it was a last resort) was because I was unable to install The Walking Dead (which Google have now refunded), because I kept getting an error connecting to the play store, although it was happy to take my money. I do have 2 accounts one being a Google account and the other linked to this and I have tried installing from both accounts.
        Are you still having this issue? Let me know if you still need help!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Are you still having this issue? Let me know if you still need help!
          Problem now resolved thanks, I performed a reset, reinstalled Zen Pinball and my purchases were restored immediately.

          Ian

          Comment

          Working...
          X