Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't restore the walking dead tale purchase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't restore the walking dead tale purchase...

Hello,
    I nave bought the walking dead table on my nexus 7. I installed and play it for a few minutes, then today I have tried ti restore purchase on my nexus 5, but I receive a message: "there's no table to restore"....
    How can I fix it?

Thanks

Originally posted by nerdenough View Post
    Hello,
    I nave bought the walking dead table on my nexus 7. I installed and play it for a few minutes, then today I have tried ti restore purchase on my nexus 5, but I receive a message: "there's no table to restore"....
    How can I fix it?

Thanks
    Try tapping the icon itself to download it. As long as you are using the same account, you can't be charged twice for the same item in the same app.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Try tapping the icon itself to download it. As long as you are using the same account, you can't be charged twice for the same item in the same app.
      Actually, I just was charged twice for the same table. The second purchase rang up as the non-pinball game Walking Dead. I've notified Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdenough View Post
        Hello,
        How can I fix it?

Thanks
        This should be fixed now

Comment

Working...
        X