Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchased Tables are Not Showing Up as Purchased!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased Tables are Not Showing Up as Purchased!

I purchased a bunch of tables through Amazon. At first they worked all right, but then I had to delete the app and redownload and install it (through Amazon) because it needed a patch to play Walking Dead, and there was no option to update. Now none of the purchased tables are recognized as being owned except Sorcerer's Lair. Why?

Originally posted by GadgetGidget View Post
    I purchased a bunch of tables through Amazon. At first they worked all right, but then I had to delete the app and redownload and install it (through Amazon) because it needed a patch to play Walking Dead, and there was no option to update. Now none of the purchased tables are recognized as being owned except Sorcerer's Lair. Why?
    Hi GadgetGidget

Have you tried to Restore Purchase in-app (by tapping on the circular symbol with arrows)?

If you have tried to restore purchases without luck, you might need to send an email to the support email listed for the app on the Amazon App Store listing (I think it's s[email protected], but double-check).

Purchases are generally tied to the email address originally used to purchase the tables.

Comment

Working...
    X