Jagged 3D Objects on Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jagged 3D Objects on Android

I have Zen Pinball on the iPad 3 and also 2 Android devices. On the Android devices I get the enhanced graphics option which give me things like sharper art on the tables and reflections, but I wonder why the edges of the 3d objects like the flippers and ramps have such visible jaggies when on the iPad 3, without an enhanced option, they look a lot smoother.

Is the Android version running at a lower resolution even though I am playing it on an Android tablet that has a higher resolution than any iPad?

Originally posted by Winterflood View Post
    I have Zen Pinball on the iPad 3 and also 2 Android devices. On the Android devices I get the enhanced graphics option which give me things like sharper art on the tables and reflections, but I wonder why the edges of the 3d objects like the flippers and ramps have such visible jaggies when on the iPad 3, without an enhanced option, they look a lot smoother.

Is the Android version running at a lower resolution even though I am playing it on an Android tablet that has a higher resolution than any iPad?
    What device are you using?

If I look closely at the game in Landscape, I do see some jaggies on the flippers. I'm on a Shield Tab.

Last edited by jaredmorgs; 09-24-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I have a Nexus 7 and a Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and I am comparing the Sorcerer's Lair table on the two platforms, don't know how the walking dead looks on my Androids or if there is a difference in 3D quality between the tables.

Comment

Working...
      X