Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to manage (add or remove individual) tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to manage (add or remove individual) tables?

I've got an Android with a 1.5 GB HD. Is there any way I can get rid of tables I'm not currently playing much, (like you can in The Pinball Arcade) to free up HD space?

Originally posted by GadgetGidget View Post
    I've got an Android with a 1.5 GB HD. Is there any way I can get rid of tables I'm not currently playing much, (like you can in The Pinball Arcade) to free up HD space?
    You'd have to delete the whole app, redownload it and then tap each table individually to download just the ones you want. Kind of a pain though :/

Comment

Another way is to open each .pfx file in /sdcard/Android/data/com.zenstudios.ZenPinball/files folder and look for keyword clues in the filenames contained within. One of the files I opened with HTML Viewer on my Shield Tab revealed it was the Deadpool table (just by some of the filename references).

@BarbieBobomb, wouldn't you need to first tap Restore Purchases to have Google Play query the purchase history for game entitlements, then cancel the "Mass download" confirmation dialog. Then go into each table and do as you suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmorgs View Post
        @BarbieBobomb, wouldn't you need to first tap Restore Purchases to have Google Play query the purchase history for game entitlements, then cancel the "Mass download" confirmation dialog. Then go into each table and do as you suggested?
        Not necessarily - I've been able to get it to work without the shopping cart icon - but if just tapping the tables doesn't work, that could be a workaround

Comment

Working...
        X