F#$K google play I want my money back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#$K google play I want my money back

How do I get my money back from these thieves???
    I can now confirm that without being plugged in PERMANENTLY to the BULL$#$T that is google plus I can no longer play the $80 worth of game I've payed for.................

I BLOCK ALL GOOGLE SERVICES I DONT NEED THEM TRACKING EVERY ITEM I TOUCH ON MY SCREEN.
    NO ONE NEEDS TO BE ON A SOCIAL NETWORK TO PLAY A GOD D#$M PINBALL GAME.
    TAKE THIS F#$KING BULLSH#7 REQUIREMENT OUT OR GIVE ME A FULL REFUND NOW!!

I will go to a lawyer and bring a lawsuit if thats what it takes BECAUSE I KNOW GOD D##M WELL I didn't agree to have Zen track me on a social network and be locked into google play games bullsh#$ privacy invasion in the background of my device.

Originally posted by robbers00 View Post
    How do I get my money back from these thieves???
    I can now confirm that without being plugged in PERMANENTLY to the BULL$#$T that is google plus I can no longer play the $80 worth of game I've payed for.................

I BLOCK ALL GOOGLE SERVICES I DONT NEED THEM TRACKING EVERY ITEM I TOUCH ON MY SCREEN.
    NO ONE NEEDS TO BE ON A SOCIAL NETWORK TO PLAY A GOD D#$M PINBALL GAME.
    TAKE THIS F#$KING BULLSH#7 REQUIREMENT OUT OR GIVE ME A FULL REFUND NOW!!

I will go to a lawyer and bring a lawsuit if thats what it takes BECAUSE I KNOW GOD D##M WELL I didn't agree to have Zen track me on a social network and be locked into google play games bullsh#$ privacy invasion in the background of my device.
    Google Plus is completely optional and you do not need to sign in to play. When it asks to sign in, just hit 'cancel' and proceed as usual.

Please make sure to read our forum rules before posting again.

Comment

I will make a video shortly showing the exact opposite of what you say... This is absolutely outrageous behavior for a company shilling rentware and then stipulating that PAYING CUSTOMERS need to forego privacy in order to keep using a product they PAYED FOR! how dare you even try to talk down to me with your forum rules BS... I expect this kind of disgraceful customer interaction from some wholey disgusting company like EA, but not from here...

And specify which rule I am in violation of... or don't waste your breath.

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Google Plus is completely optional and you do not need to sign in to play. When it asks to sign in, just hit 'cancel' and proceed as usual.

Please make sure to read our forum rules before posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by robbers00 View Post
        I will make a video shortly showing the exact opposite of what you say... This is absolutely outrageous behavior for a company shilling rentware and then stipulating that PAYING CUSTOMERS need to forego privacy in order to keep using a product they PAYED FOR! how dare you even try to talk down to me with your forum rules BS... I expect this kind of disgraceful customer interaction from some wholey disgusting company like EA, but not from here...

And specify which rule I am in violation of... or don't waste your breath.
        I would love to see this video, please post it as soon as you can so I can help you out.

Comment

Thanks to Google Play I have just recovered all my tables after a factory reset on my device. I'm sure that it would have been more difficult to do that before the option was there.
          Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Comment

Working...
          X