Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireTV: Purchased table gone after hardware replacment

Hi,

I bought the excellent CastleStorm table for my FireTV which then had to be replaced due to a hardware defect.

Once ZEN Pinball HD has been installed on the new device, I wanted to re-download the table, but the restore purchase button did not work. Message was (free translated from German): "No tables to restore".

Strangething is, that CasteStorm is now not even listed unter the tables which can be acquired, so i do not even have the chance to re-buy the table. :-(

Any ideas from ZEN Studios wold be appreciated. I assume that the purchse is still bound to my Amazon acount.

Regards,
    Paul

Originally posted by DoNotTilt View Post
    Hi,

I bought the excellent CastleStorm table for my FireTV which then had to be replaced due to a hardware defect.

Once ZEN Pinball HD has been installed on the new device, I wanted to re-download the table, but the restore purchase button did not work. Message was (free translated from German): "No tables to restore".

Strangething is, that CasteStorm is now not even listed unter the tables which can be acquired, so i do not even have the chance to re-buy the table. :-(

Any ideas from ZEN Studios wold be appreciated. I assume that the purchse is still bound to my Amazon acount.

Regards,
    Paul
    What do you mean when you say it's not listed? Are you using the same Amazon account? Email me directly when you get a chance, support at zenstudios dot com, and please include the user ID number listed in the 'about' section of the app. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      What do you mean when you say it's not listed? Are you using the same Amazon account? Email me directly when you get a chance, support at zenstudios dot com, and please include the user ID number listed in the 'about' section of the app. Thanks!
      Hi BarbieBobomb,

mail with screenshots sent to support adress. Thanks for looking into the case!

Regards, Paul

Comment

Working...
      X