Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New patch broke my game :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New patch broke my game :(

    Playing on my Kindle Fire... downloaded the new update which was required for the Portal table and now the game either crashes at startup or after running for about 20 seconds.... ugh was looking forward to playing this table all week!

  • #2
    Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
    Playing on my Kindle Fire... downloaded the new update which was required for the Portal table and now the game either crashes at startup or after running for about 20 seconds.... ugh was looking forward to playing this table all week!
    If you can get it to stay open long enough, can you try to grab the user ID number from the about section of the game?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      If you can get it to stay open long enough, can you try to grab the user ID number from the about section of the game?
      Just was able to get it written down before it crashed... here you go

      1206-1454-2151-1673-1721

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
        Just was able to get it written down before it crashed... here you go

        1206-1454-2151-1673-1721
        Thank you! I will have the team check it out What OS version are you using?
        Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-28-2015, 11:43 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Thank you! I will have the team check it out What OS version are you using?
          I'm on Fire OS 4.5.3

          Thanks so much for your help. Nothing but respect for the entire Zen team!!! Just really sucks not being able to play the game at all right now!

          Do you have any idea if a delete and reinstall will lose my high scores? After a year + plus of playing and reaching top 20 pro score on the platform I'm hesitant to try such a thing but I really want to play this Portal table!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
            I'm on Fire OS 4.5.3

            Thanks so much for your help. Nothing but respect for the entire Zen team!!! Just really sucks not being able to play the game at all right now!

            Do you have any idea if a delete and reinstall will lose my high scores? After a year + plus of playing and reaching top 20 pro score on the platform I'm hesitant to try such a thing but I really want to play this Portal table!
            They should save in Swarm if you are already using it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              They should save in Swarm if you are already using it.
              Well I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still getting the same problem. The app hasn't been able to stay open long enough to log in to swarm. And now it seems like all of my data and all of the tables I've paid for and downloaded (every single one you've released) are gone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
                Well I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still getting the same problem. The app hasn't been able to stay open long enough to log in to swarm. And now it seems like all of my data and all of the tables I've paid for and downloaded (every single one you've released) are gone.
                Oh no I let the team know, hopefully we can get it up and running again quickly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mine is broken too

                  I downloaded to latest version from the Amazon app store on my Nexus 6 and I am having the same issue. I boot the game - when it gets to the main screen and I try to select any table it just crashes. If I dont touch anything it will crash on its own in about 5-10 seconds. I did uninstall and reinstall but still no good. I just updated to latest Android version, 5.1.1, and I thought maybe that was the problem. But I see others are having the same issue after the Zen update. Hope a fix is released soon. I cant play any of the tables or purchase the Portal table.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
                    Playing on my Kindle Fire... downloaded the new update which was required for the Portal table and now the game either crashes at startup or after running for about 20 seconds.... ugh was looking forward to playing this table all week!
                    Same with my Kindle Fire. The game crashes for me as soon as I click "buy table" for Portal. It's happens when it's trying to talk/connect to Amazon billing. Every time I relaunch the app after that it crashes. I have to reboot my tablet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Those of your with crashing issues, does it work if you try to open the app while offline? Please let me know so we can continue investigating

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Those of your with crashing issues, does it work if you try to open the app while offline? Please let me know so we can continue investigating
                        Yup, same problem when playing offline.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
                          Yup, same problem when playing offline.
                          Thanks for confirming!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Me too!!

                            Originally posted by edc5036 View Post
                            Yup, same problem when playing offline.
                            Does the same thing to mine. Crash Crash Crash. Even from the app store. Offline, Online, doesn't matter. I have a Kindle Fire HD. Check my high scores. JGPinballwizard. I'm ready to play!! Except I can't because I tried to purchase the portal game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Update! This should be fixed soon, we're submitting an update to Amazon ASAP, so keep an eye out for an app update

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X