Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars

The Mars table is now available in Zen Pinball HD for both Amazon and Google Play!

Can you explain the new nudging update please. We now have touch nudge as well as swipe nudge. Touch nudge doesn't seem to have any direction control so not sure which way it is nudging.Also vibration is disabled and cannot be enabled.

I was hoping for shake nudging to come back-the new touch nudging is worse than the swipe version

Edit - after playing a few games i see that the touch nudge is left/right/middle in the upper half of screen to nudge in that direction.Also the nudging works when the flippers are being held down so thats a big improvement too.

Still preferred shake nudging though!
    Last edited by flashingblade; 06-25-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flashingblade View Post
      Can you explain the new nudging update please. We now have touch nudge as well as swipe nudge. Touch nudge doesn't seem to have any direction control so not sure which way it is nudging.Also vibration is disabled and cannot be enabled.

I was hoping for shake nudging to come back-the new touch nudging is worse than the swipe version

Edit - after playing a few games i see that the touch nudge is left/right/middle in the upper half of screen to nudge in that direction.Also the nudging works when the flippers are being held down so thats a big improvement too.

Still preferred shake nudging though!
      Thanks for the feedback! We disabled the shake nudging because the vibrate feature could cause it to nudge/tilt, one of the features had to go. :/

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Thanks for the feedback! We disabled the shake nudging because the vibrate feature could cause it to nudge/tilt, one of the features had to go. :/
        But the vibration is disabled and cannot be turned on?

Comment

But the vibration is disabled and cannot be turned on?
          You can enable or disable it from the options menu. Just tap the gear icon in the main menu, the Controls, then tap Vibration: (Enabled or disabled)

Comment

You can enable or disable it from the options menu. Just tap the gear icon in the main menu, the Controls, then tap Vibration: (Enabled or disabled)
            No you can't. The vibration option is greyed out in the options settings and cannot be changed from disabled

Comment

No you can't. The vibration option is greyed out in the options settings and cannot be changed from disabled
              Looks like the device you're using does not support this feature. Sorry!
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 06-26-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Looks like the device you're using does not support this feature. Sorry!
                So I've lost a feature I liked (shake nudging) for a feature I can't use!

Comment

Working...
                X