Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite / most recommended tables lists?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite / most recommended tables lists?

    I keep googling for any recently updated lists on most recommended Zen Pinball tables. I've worked my way through several synonyms for 'best' and 'favorite' but so far all the topics and lists I can find are old.
    Are there any sites I can visit to get recommendations for the best tables to buy?
    If not, I'd like to ask for some recommendations here. I'm not the best pinball player, I just want something fun that doesn't kick my ass all too much. Not genre-specific though, on Android I own Force Awakens, Clone wars, Starfighter, Mars, Epic Quest, Aliens Pinball, Portal, Super League Football, and the free Sorcerer's Lair. I'm not a big fan of superheroes in general, but on Ipad I own Moon knight, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-men. Moon knight in particular I like despite not knowing anything about the hero. Maybe the aesthetics or the general feel of the board. Never got too into Guardians. Mostly because of the clusterf**k in the intro followed by the skill shot. It just takes too long to 'start' in my opinion.
    I've heard Blade recommended a lot of times, although I personally don't really like the aesthetics of the table. I'm a hard guy to please I suppose, though I'm leaning towards giving it a chance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Illmad View Post
    Never got too into Guardians. Mostly because of the clusterf**k in the intro followed by the skill shot. It just takes too long to 'start' in my opinion.
    You can skip the multiball, if you prefer Go to the Operators Menu, Utilities, Extra Adjustments, Skip Prologue.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Croftanator View Post
      You can skip the multiball, if you prefer Go to the Operators Menu, Utilities, Extra Adjustments, Skip Prologue.
      Won't adjusting the game in the operator's menu disqualify me from high scores?

      Comment


      • #4
        Nope, you can change the Extra Adjustments settings and still be able to post high scores

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Illmad View Post
          I keep googling for any recently updated lists on most recommended Zen Pinball tables. I've worked my way through several synonyms for 'best' and 'favorite' but so far all the topics and lists I can find are old.
          Are there any sites I can visit to get recommendations for the best tables to buy?
          If not, I'd like to ask for some recommendations here. I'm not the best pinball player, I just want something fun that doesn't kick my ass all too much. Not genre-specific though, on Android I own Force Awakens, Clone wars, Starfighter, Mars, Epic Quest, Aliens Pinball, Portal, Super League Football, and the free Sorcerer's Lair. I'm not a big fan of superheroes in general, but on Ipad I own Moon knight, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-men. Moon knight in particular I like despite not knowing anything about the hero. Maybe the aesthetics or the general feel of the board. Never got too into Guardians. Mostly because of the clusterf**k in the intro followed by the skill shot. It just takes too long to 'start' in my opinion.
          I've heard Blade recommended a lot of times, although I personally don't really like the aesthetics of the table. I'm a hard guy to please I suppose, though I'm leaning towards giving it a chance.
          Given that you can just try out the tables before purchasing them, I fail to understand how it is a challenge to decide.
          They made the trials for you this way... so that you can decide.

          Also, there is the option of just buying the table and seeing if you like it. Win some, you lose some. It's really not that expensive.

          Comment

          Working...
          X