X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by jpop View Post
    perhaps there is a simple way to contact Zen about future projects like this?
    Yep, sent you a private message.

Leave a comment:

• jpop
    replied
    perhaps there is a simple way to contact Zen about future projects like this?

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by jpop View Post
    does Zen have pinball tables coming in the future created by professional pinball designers? John
    We don't have any in production, but we're certainly open to working with people who've designed real machines like Theater of Magic.

Leave a comment:

• jpop
    replied
    does Zen have pinball tables coming in the future created by professional pinball designers? John

Leave a comment:

• vanessa40
    replied
    Love all the tables
    Thanks for the best pinball games..

Leave a comment:

• crackervizzo
    replied
    New update out today that fixes the cellar mission bug on Sorcerer's Lair.

New table out tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• 7Dahl7
    replied
    Any more tables coming to iOS before x-mas?...Say yes.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by 7Dahl7 View Post
    Will the tables already released in Pinball FX 2 be released on the iOS platform eventually or only new tables?
    We'll be releasing existing tables as well as new ones. However, the Vengeance and Virtue Marvel pack won't be coming to iOS right away.

Leave a comment:

• 7Dahl7
    replied
    Will the tables already released in Pinball FX 2 be released on the iOS platform eventually or only new tables?

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    I'm glad you're enjoying the game! We'll be putting out more tables for both platforms soon!

Leave a comment:

• graymalkin
    replied
    Congratulations on a great release!

I picked up Zen Pinball on release day, after a minute of game play I purchased the additional two tables (scorcerer's liar my favorite). After playing on my iPhone (4) I went back and purchased all but 2 (mars and ms splossion man) on XBLA for FX2. Hard to beleive I'm putting aside most of my retail games (BF3, COD3, etc...) to play pinball. Much kudos to a great game, I look forward to the release of more tables on all the availble platforms!

I need to go 5-star review this game! Thank you Zen Studios!

Leave a comment:

• jeffy777
    replied
    Originally posted by Solitude View Post
    Performance is something we're looking at on both iOS and Android. There's nothing specific we can recommend in the short term.
    Thanks for the reply! Turning off the DMD definitely improves performance, but it's not as fun to play with it off, so hopefully that's something specific you can optimize. Keep up the good work
    Last edited by jeffy777; 12-02-2011, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestion. You definitely have a point. We'll put it on our (increasingly large) to-do list.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkeologen View Post
    There should be an option for changing the text size or make it change size depending on iOS-machine.
    Or give you the option to zoom in.

Leave a comment:

• Arkeologen
    replied
    Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
    There should be an option to turn off the notifications (the PS3 version has it). I also suggest turning off the DMD as well. That should make it easier to see the table.

Thanks, found it. Makes the game playable for me. As well as turning of the Arcade effects.

But the text in menus is still a problem.

There should be an option for changing the text size or make it change size depending on iOS-machine.
    Last edited by Solitude; 12-23-2011, 10:22 PM. Reason: removed image that doesn't load properly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X