Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamecenter

Hey guys,
    Am I overlooking a setting or doing something wrong?

In the Gamecenter app I can see the leaderboard just fine
    but in the Zen app I get a message like "you must sign in first to see scores".

Sign in to what?

I took some screenshots and noticed that achievements are also not showing in the zen app

Anyone with the same issue or maybe a solution?

Comment

Right now, all the in-game scores and leaderboards are tied to openfeint. The game still tracks scores and achievements for gamecenter, but they are only available within gamecenter itself.

Thus, the message you are seeing regarding signing in pertains to openfeint.

Comment

Are you planning to add Gamecenter as an in-game option, or will it always be Openfeint?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffy777 View Post
          Are you planning to add Gamecenter as an in-game option, or will it always be Openfeint?
          We have it on our to do list, but it may take a while before we have the time for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
            We have it on our to do list, but it may take a while before we have the time for it.
            Sounds good.

Comment

Thanks Solitude. I'll just have to wait a bit then. Not a fan of these integrated external services in games.

ps. please don't also add fb and twit buttons

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                  Any update on this?
                  I'm checking on it for you, I'll let you know what the deal is as soon as I hear back.

Comment

Working...
                  X