Major bug Scorcerers lair, ZEN please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major bug Scorcerers lair, ZEN please read

I run in to a major bug in above mentioned table, it happened to me already 3 times. Actually, it is a bug that is in favor of the player, so when you know about it you can even play for it.

When the disc comes up it can happen that the ball is trapped between the disc and the rail next to it. Result.....unlimited score! the first 2 times it happened I just nudged the table, now I decided to let it run. I let it run for about 45min or so, took a screenshot and stopped the game. I could have chosen to stop at the highest score, but that would be unfair of course. (I hope that everybody is fair when running into it, but I would not bet my life for it!)

Anyway, it would be very nice if you can fix this guys....oh...and once you did, also please delete all scores so that we know for sure the scores we are competing against are legit. I will stop playing the table for now, doesn't make sense to me anymore (I am kinda of competitive, and have a desire for a fair game).

If it will not be fixed, well...then maybe I should just play for it and let it run for a couple of hours

As you can see in the picture, you are constantly collecting 10.000

Last edited by Nautilus the 1st; 01-15-2012, 10:27 PM.

Originally posted by Nautilus the 1st View Post
    Anyway, it would be very nice if you can fix this guys....oh...and once you did, also please delete all scores so that we know for sure the scores we are competing against are legit. I will stop playing the table for now, doesn't make sense to me anymore (I am kinda of competitive, and have a desire for a fair game).
    I currently own the record in Sorcerer's Lair, and that bug never happened to me, but I agree with you that all scores should be reset if that bug allows you to score an infinite score (after it's fixed, of course ).

Comment

Thanks for backing me up on this one, especially because you are the score leader.

Impressive score BTW, I will not make that I think, not good enough and not much time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus the 1st View Post
        Thanks for backing me up on this one, especially because you are the score leader.

Impressive score BTW, I will not make that I think, not good enough and not much time.
        Well, the table is not really difficult, all it takes it's some patience And it's well designed, so a long game doesn't get me bored (the 1.75M game took about one hour and a half, more or less).
        Now I'm playing Cap. America, which would be a very nice table too, if only the Castle minigame was a bit different (I still have to understand if there's a strategy to complete it or if you just have to hit left/right continuously and hope to hit as many tiles as possible).

Comment

Somehow it is more difficult to make the shots on the captain table, it almost seems that they have used different physics modeling.

The castle game is useless, best to avoid it

Comment

Originally posted by Daigoro73 View Post
            I currently own the record in Sorcerer's Lair, and that bug never happened to me, but I agree with you that all scores should be reset if that bug allows you to score an infinite score (after it's fixed, of course ).
            Only if it actually counts. However, this doesn't appear to be the case. The only way the score will be recorded to the leader boards is if you can actually end the game (all balls have drained).

This one appears to be a game breaking glitch. In which the ball is stuck for good and there is no way in freeing it. The only thing you can do is reset the table/game. In other words, the score won't be recorded to the leader boards.

Comment

Of course it counts, just give nudge to free the ball and you can continue playing. That is what I also tried to say in the initial post. It is not a game breaking glitch.

Comment

No response from Zen so far. I am curious to hear there thoughts on this one.

Comment

Mmm, I'm wondering if Zen will react on this.

Comment

Working...
                  X