A couple of bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of bugs

It happens, from time to time, that after a ball sinks, the game doesn't work anymore (the only thing working is the pause button). This happened to me in both tables I usually play, Sorcerer's Lair and Captain's America.
    In Captain's America, it happend that, while in multiball, the Assault quest triggered (opening the not-so-nice castle minigame). When the castle quest was finished the ball kept stuck on the left side of the tiles, and the only way to go on, once the other two balls sank, was to force a tilt.

Originally posted by Daigoro73 View Post
    It happens, from time to time, that after a ball sinks, the game doesn't work anymore (the only thing working is the pause button). This happened to me in both tables I usually play, Sorcerer's Lair and Captain's America.
    In Captain's America, it happend that, while in multiball, the Assault quest triggered (opening the not-so-nice castle minigame). When the castle quest was finished the ball kept stuck on the left side of the tiles, and the only way to go on, once the other two balls sank, was to force a tilt.
    shouldn't it reset after a period of no activity?? The Thor table does. A usual one is the dropdown trapdoor (which I guess really isnt a trapdoor) flicking the ball off the ramp to the left and off the board (I cleared the dragon's head once and straight into the inlane). Another crazy shot was one that hit the ball so hard it left the entire table (once again over the dragons head from I think a right to left flipper combo).. crazy shit.

Anyway after a bit, the table will reset and launch another ball.

Comment

Working...
    X