Excaliber joust launch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excaliber joust launch problem

I'm not able to launch the ball in the joust with a simple tap of the pad on my Ipod; if i tap repeatedly it it will sometimes launch, but its unpredictable. Missing out on a lot of points here

I believe I may have it down. First, it's seeming to need a good "nudge" to trigger the launch. (because it seems "A" triggers both in other formats it seems to make sense) Second, I may have been resting my right thumb on the touch pad. I'm not sure about the latter, or even the former for that matter, but i did get through two rounds last try.

Comment

I came here to post this same thread. Please change the functionality of the Joust segment. The check box interface is EXTREMELY finicky and often does not register. Changing it to a simple right bumper flip would be so much more efficient.

That is my only gripe with the table, excellent job overall and love Zen on my iPhone. Thank you for a great game.

Comment

I thought I had it down, but I didn't. I've tilted the table at least three times trying to launch so, the few 100K's I've earned there are something easily picked up with a bumper hit and a spin of the table.

Comment

Ahh, I finally figured out what you guys were talking about!

This is only an issue on the iPhone, not the iPad. I think pressing to the left of the button works, but it's definitely a bug. They had this same problem when adding you initials to your score on the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by GordLacey View Post
            Ahh, I finally figured out what you guys were talking about!

This is only an issue on the iPhone, not the iPad. I think pressing to the left of the button works, but it's definitely a bug. They had this same problem when adding you initials to your score on the iPhone.
            You iPhone users would hate the Thor table then, that drop down from the serpent ramp is about a third of a good scoring game. It uses that same button

Comment

Originally posted by ars2x View Post
              I came here to post this same thread. Please change the functionality of the Joust segment. The check box interface is EXTREMELY finicky and often does not register. Changing it to a simple right bumper flip would be so much more efficient.

That is my only gripe with the table, excellent job overall and love Zen on my iPhone. Thank you for a great game.
              This has been a major source of annoyance on an otherwise very fun board. Please fix it.

Comment

@evolve: i hate that Thor button for the drop down hatch on the serpent ramp and for the lightning strike. Is there a timing to it? I hammer the button when i see it but half the time nothing happens. And i have the ipad1.

Comment

New owner of an iPad 3 and I bought this as one of my first purchases. I can't figure out how to do the joust on this at all. Where is this fabled plunger? There's no way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind of breaks the table when you can't play the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapdad View Post
                    New owner of an iPad 3 and I bought this as one of my first purchases. I can't figure out how to do the joust on this at all. Where is this fabled plunger? There's no way to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind of breaks the table when you can't play the whole thing.
                    During joust, a small [x] button pops up on the right side of the screen. It is really tiny on the ipad 3. Hit that button to launch the ball during the joust mission.

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                      During joust, a small [x] button pops up on the right side of the screen. It is really tiny on the ipad 3. Hit that button to launch the ball during the joust mission.
                      Thank you! Didn't see it before!

Comment

Working...
                      X