Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pinball table would you like see next on iOS? (From their existing catalogue )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pinball table would you like see next on iOS? (From their existing catalogue )

I have not tried any of them but have seen youtube footage of the tables.

Of the Marvel tables, Moon knight looks pretty cool. Tesla and paranormal also look pretty good.

Originally posted by joann.jimi
    Never get any peace in my House so I would have it with my Books & Music and I would go there to get some peace. I would not tell anybody else about the room.
    Im beginning to suspect this is some kind of bed spamming bot. I do like the kafkaesque quality of its comments though.

But moon knight, blade with its day/night rule set, and ghost rider looks fun. Xmen definitely. I hope any of these matches or surpasses the enjoyment I get from the Thor table.

Paranormal looks interesting. Mars too. I think paranormal has magna save, I wonder how they could implement that on ios

Comment

for anyone reading this, it seems the spammer has been removed - joann.jimi - so my above comment might now be somewhat confusing

Comment

I would like to see the previous iPhone tables, Rollercoaster and Inferno get enhanced versions. Last I checked, they were taken off the app store. Zen, any chance of these tables coming back?

Comment

I think Mars would look freaking awesome, also Tesla would be a nice addition also.
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Does anyone now when we can expect a new table? Really want a new table!

Comment

I really want "Mars" and "Tesla" my favorite tables on the ps3! Are you planning too add these tables in the near future?

Best pinball game, Great gameplay and Great music!

Comment

Originally posted by anpd View Post
                Does anyone now when we can expect a new table? Really want a new table!
                We're announcing our next release on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
                  I would like to see the previous iPhone tables, Rollercoaster and Inferno get enhanced versions. Last I checked, they were taken off the app store. Zen, any chance of these tables coming back?
                  I second that. I really liked Rollercoaster. With the latest iOS update the app simply stopped functioning. That makes me leery of buying future Zen tables, if they'll drop their support after a few years.

Comment

What happened with the announcement last friday? Did I miss it in some other thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper View Post
                      What happened with the announcement last friday? Did I miss it in some other thread?
                      Nope, we're delayed a bit, so everything got pushed back. We'll be announcing more iOS news in the next few weeks.

Comment

Great. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Nope, we're delayed a bit, so everything got pushed back. We'll be announcing more iOS news in the next few weeks.
                          That sounds familiar.

Comment

The Spider-Man table on the ios is the only one I've been looking forward to. I had to send my ps3 off to our son (he's in the military) since his died. So I haven't gotten to play my Spidey table on that in quite a few months. So I'm just hoping to see Spidey on my new iPad 3 soon.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by spidey99 View Post
                              The Spider-Man table on the ios is the only one I've been looking forward to. I had to send my ps3 off to our son (he's in the military) since his died. So I haven't gotten to play my Spidey table on that in quite a few months. So I'm just hoping to see Spidey on my new iPad 3 soon.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
                              Sam
                              Sorry, no spiderman. We were supposed to already have some official iOS news by now but still have yet to hear anything. Though, it looks as though Fantastic Four is going to be the next table because the icon for it has popped up in the iOS app (with the notice "coming soon"). Hopefully after kickbeat and castlestorm get released we will get the release of a lot more tables for iOS.

Comment

Working...
                              X