Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pinball table would you like see next on iOS? (From their existing catalogue )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would live to get paranormal on the iPhone. I saw the trailer for it and was like OMG that's AWSOME!

Is there any chance we will see paranormal come to the iPhone anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Auradragon9 View Post
      I would live to get paranormal on the iPhone. I saw the trailer for it and was like OMG that's AWSOME!

Is there any chance we will see paranormal come to the iPhone anytime soon?
      We're working on porting more to iOS/Android now, so it's a possibility!

Comment

That would be great. I'm really looking forward to that one. I do a lot of ghost hunting so the table held a special interest for me

Comment

I'd like to see Infinity Gauntlet come to iPad/iPhone versions of the game! It's awesome on the Mac!

Comment

Sweet! Just got a notification that paranormal, blade and ghost rider are coming to IOS soon. Thanks zen studios, you guys are awsome

Comment

Originally posted by Auradragon9 View Post
              Sweet! Just got a notification that paranormal, blade and ghost rider are coming to IOS soon. Thanks zen studios, you guys are awsome
              Thanks! Hopefully it will be up in the next few days!

Comment

Fear Itself and Plants Vs Zombies

These are the two I would most like to see on iOS.

Comment

From Marvel Pinball I say the Moon Knight, looks interesting. Also Iron Man but I am guessing they will wait for the movie.

The rest I say El Dorado, Shaman and Rome looks good.

Comment

From marvel pinball, Spider-Man looks really cool.

Aside from that can we get some older tables, like nightmare mansion and legends of the deep (I think that's what it's called)

Comment

I'm a bit surprised Zen haven't already released Spider-Man on iOS considering the movie came out in the summer and has just hit BluRay, DVD & Digital Download.

Comment

Any chance we could see a Moon Knight table released on the iPhone?

Comment

I really miss Spider-Man, X-men, Infinite Gauntlet, Mars, Plants Vs Zombies and Street Fighter II on iOS.
                          Last edited by Sun Vulcan; 12-01-2012, 11:48 AM.
                          Steam: Sun Vulcan

Comment

So Wii U Zen Pinball was announced today and they already showcased a larger catalog of tables than the iOS currently have almost a year after release. Can we expect new tables from Zen for the iOS as a Christmas present?

Also, looking at the Wii U catalog, the rumor about Microsoft exclusive tables seems to be true since Rome, Pasha, Secrets of the Deep and Biolab have not been made available for any platform other than XBLA and Windows 8. Is there an expiration date for the exclusivity? If not that would suck because those four tables are some of the best looking tables out there but it's not like I am going to purchase an Xbox just for that.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon05 View Post
                              So Wii U Zen Pinball was announced today and they already showcased a larger catalog of tables than the iOS currently have almost a year after release. Can we expect new tables from Zen for the iOS as a Christmas present?
                              There are more on the way! We're getting ready for lots more mobile stuff, just takes time.

Comment

Any hints on what the new tables will be?

Comment

Working...
                                X