• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolash View Post
    Hello,
    An issue about the "unable to log in to openfeint" problem on the new iPad?
    I'll look into this for you, not sure what's going on with Openfeint...

Leave a comment:

• Nikolash
    replied
    Hello,
    An issue about the "unable to log in to openfeint" problem on the new iPad?

Leave a comment:

• surf1der
    replied
    Originally posted by spidey99 View Post
    So is the Apple ID loggin bug appearing on the new iPad 3? Gonna pick one up here soon, and was wondering. Its still happening on my iPad 2 and on the wife's
    i solved this by deleting and reinstalling the app. Though you lose your epic quest stats.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Oh no! Let me see if I can find out what the deal is...

Leave a comment:

• blackhawk167
    replied
    still the Open-Feint-problem

Hi. The tables are back. Thank you so much.
    But still there it the log-in-problem with Open Feint.
    I can log-in to it by other apps, not by zen pinball.
    "unable to log-in to open feint. please restart and try again"

what do i make wrong???

Leave a comment:

• spidey99
    replied
    So is the Apple ID loggin bug appearing on the new iPad 3? Gonna pick one up here soon, and was wondering. Its still happening on my iPad 2 and on the wife's iPad 1.

Thanks

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
    Sam

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by JaseDakota View Post
    Yup, I just bought Epic Quest Issues are gone for me. Thanks a lot!
    Great!!! Thanks for letting us know!

Leave a comment:

• JaseDakota
    replied
    Yup, I just bought Epic Quest Issues are gone for me. Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Hey everyone! The disappearing tables issue we had over the last few days should be fixed now. We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you are still having issues

Leave a comment:

• OneOfSwords
    replied
    Additional confirmation

Another voice in the chorus -- I am seeing the same behavior on the new iPad, where only Sorcerer's Lair, Wolverine, and Captain America appear on the menu. I upgraded from an original iPad, so it's great to see these tables with better peformance! But I'm also glad to hear it's not just me, and I'll chill while a fix is in the mix. Thanks for the update Zen folk!

Leave a comment:

• GordLacey
    replied
    Blackhawk, I can solve the "go online" issues for you. Download the OpenFeint game channel app (it's an iPhone app, but it'll work on the iPad) and log in there. Pop back to Zen pinball and you'll be logged into your account.

Leave a comment:

• Solitude
    replied
    Originally posted by blackhawk167 View Post
    Hello, I have the same problem with the iPad 3. Only the 3 tables, but game stats and medals (of these tables) are saved. Open-Feint-Connection is not possible, I am not able to go "online" (Game-Center works). I have the actual iOS for the new iPad. I configured the iPad 3 by restoring the iPad 2-backup (as usual) Everything works, but not Zen-Pinball (I love this game, and I have purchased every table (Thor, Excalibur, Epic Quest). Deleting and re-installing the app does not make it better.
    We have a problem on our side. It should be fixed by early next week. Sorry for the wait - I'm also disappointed, since playing all 6 tables was the first thing I wanted to do when my iPad arrived 12 hours ago.

Leave a comment:

• blackhawk167
    replied
    only three tables on iPad 3

Hello, I have the same problem with the iPad 3. Only the 3 tables, but game stats and medals (of these tables) are saved. Open-Feint-Connection is not possible, I am not able to go "online" (Game-Center works). I have the actual iOS for the new iPad. I configured the iPad 3 by restoring the iPad 2-backup (as usual) Everything works, but not Zen-Pinball (I love this game, and I have purchased every table (Thor, Excalibur, Epic Quest). Deleting and re-installing the app does not make it better.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Thanks for letting us know! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Leave a comment:

• JaseDakota
    replied
    iPod4

The same thing has happened today on my iPod Touch 4 and my Dad's iPhone 4. We both have updated to the newest ios but we downloaded zen pinball after we updated. It showed all the games for the past few days but today Thor, Epic Quest, and Excalibur vanished. Everything else seems fine, just those one's are missing.

I uninstalled the app, then restarted my iPod then reinstalled it, but they still do not show up. Hope my info helps in some way and that it gets fixed soon. Was going to buy Epic Quest today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X