Unpurchased marvel games... Wipes you off the leader board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpurchased marvel games... Wipes you off the leader board

Ok, after the last update all three marvel games disappeared. No problem. Ive been addicted to EQ, so I havent played the others in ages. I'll Just re-download them.

Oh, hey I should check out the Thor leader boards and see if I'm still sitting pretty up there in 3rd place.

whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot.

Oh yeah, seems as if all my scores have been wiped in those tables. and I assume it's a universal problem as Richard de S' killer scores have disappeared too. And others' as well.

aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

And here's the strangest part. Coz I just went back and did some digging. If you change the filter to friends the old scores are still there, they just don't appear on the main top all-time list. WTF??

iOS - bastard red-headed step child of the zen stable. Yet again

Originally posted by Evolve or die View Post
    Ok, after the last update all three marvel games disappeared. No problem. Ive been addicted to EQ, so I havent played the others in ages. I'll Just re-download them.

Oh, hey I should check out the Thor leader boards and see if I'm still sitting pretty up there in 3rd place.

whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot.

Oh yeah, seems as if all my scores have been wiped in those tables. and I assume it's a universal problem as Richard de S' killer scores have disappeared too. And others' as well.

aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

And here's the strangest part. Coz I just went back and did some digging. If you change the filter to friends the old scores are still there, they just don't appear on the main top all-time list. WTF??

iOS - bastard red-headed step child of the zen stable. Yet again

Oh noooooo! Thanks for letting us know, I'll look into the issue.

Comment

I just noticed this as well. According to my locally saved scores, i should be on the top 50 leaderboards for 3 tables. But i am not on any of them. That is ridiculous because pinball is all about the high score. Hopefully there will be significant bug fixes with the release of the new fantastic 4 table (well new to iOS).

Comment

Originally posted by surf1der View Post
        I just noticed this as well. According to my locally saved scores, i should be on the top 50 leaderboards for 3 tables. But i am not on any of them. That is ridiculous because pinball is all about the high score. Hopefully there will be significant bug fixes with the release of the new fantastic 4 table (well new to iOS).
        I doubt it.

And while I'm being all cynical, here's some instructive criticism... SWIPE NUDGING!!!

Out of all the tables I just don't understand why we get FF. I now android had it, but you think right at the outset Xmen or another table would be before that.

Comment

Working...
        X