Fantastic Four table download timeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Four table download timeout

hi, i've just purchased the new fantastic four table, and when i try to download i get stuck at 0% and after some time i get timeout message. Does anyone have idea what is going on?

Originally posted by krsman View Post
    hi, i've just purchased the new fantastic four table, and when i try to download i get stuck at 0% and after some time i get timeout message. Does anyone have idea what is going on?
    Yip, this just happened to me too. Paid the £1.49 then the download stalls at 0% then times out. Looking for some guidance.

Comment

me too

Yep, they must be having server issues this morning.

Comment

I am also having trouble downloading. Granted I'm using public transit at the moment. Kinda a bummer really. This is the day we've all been waiting for!

Comment

Still no joy. Instead of 'time-out' message though i'm now getting 'unable to download the table.The operation couldn't be completed. Bad file descriptorrk' message.

Granted I have every IOS and 360 downloads so far and have never had a problem downloading to either device, but any chance of an update/explanation from Zen in terms of whats gone wrong and when I will be able to download? Also looking for clarificaion that i wont have to pay again.

Thanks

Comment

We might have more than one problem to fix - hold on. And no, you will not be billed more than once as long as you don't try to get it using multiple accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
              We might have more than one problem to fix - hold on. And no, you will not be billed more than once as long as you don't try to get it using multiple accounts.
              Thanks, i'll try again later - the message has reverted to the 'timed out' one if that's any help

Comment

Hmmm...I was able to download and run it on two devices just a few minutes ago.

Comment

Strange, i just tried again and same thing is happening, stuck at 0%

Comment

I just uninstalled and reinstalled, had the F4 download stick at 0% for a few seconds, but it downloaded after that. Have you updated to 1.4?

Comment

Strange indeed. I tried again and like the other post its still not advancing beyond 0% until the 'bad descriptorrk' message appears again. Am i doing anything wrong by simply double tapping on the greyed out icon? Should i be doing something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Santacruz View Post
                        Strange indeed. I tried again and like the other post its still not advancing beyond 0% until the 'bad descriptorrk' message appears again. Am i doing anything wrong by simply double tapping on the greyed out icon? Should i be doing something else?
                        No, that should work - have you updated to version 1.4?

Comment

I just uninstalled and reinstalled, had the F4 download stick at 0% for a few seconds, but it downloaded after that. Have you updated to 1.4?
                          I have updated to 1.4. I haven't updated to latest Itunes 5.1.1 though if that's any help

Comment

Originally posted by Santacruz View Post
                            I have updated to 1.4. I haven't updated to latest Itunes 5.1.1 though if that's any help
                            Shouldn't be an issue - neither have I, although I am now to test it out.

Comment

i did, but i am reinstalling as we speak... hopefully this will resolve the issue...

okay just to confirm that reinstall downloaded all tables without problem. must be some issue with upgrading process, you should check what is going there.
                              Last edited by krsman; 06-28-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X