No announcement yet.

Zen Pinball 2 Has Been Released on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I play ZP2 on the new IPad? I don't see it as an option at the App Store.

Is it just for the Mac for now?
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
      Can I play ZP2 on the new IPad? I don't see it as an option at the App Store.

Is it just for the Mac for now?
      It's only on Mac, sorry dude!

Comment

I've managed to buy one table on Mac several days ago, but now I can't buy any other tables with this error: "An unknown error has occurred" from Mac App store right after I enter my password.

It happens with Mountain Lion on Air and with Lion on Mac Mini.

Probably Apple issue specific to my account, but if you have any ideas...

UPDATE: the error has changed to "Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction".
        I did contact them, but they say that cannot help me with this problem and suggest to create a new account. I created another account just to try, added credit card, tried to purchase the table but got exactly the same error. So it doesn't work from 2 different systems and 2 different accounts. Maybe it's global game specific issue?

UPDATE: Apple iTunes support has resolved the problem, it was specific to both of my accounts, it took them 2 weeks to figure out and fix it.
        Last edited by CrazyCoder; 08-14-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X