Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf1der
    replied
    I thought this was a bulls*** post. But to my surprise, zen pinball 2 has been released on the Mac app store! What the hell? Absolutely no news from zen about the release of Zen Pinball 2 on a brand new platform with the avengers pack. Many thanks to motormusic. I would have never known about this. This is my preferred platform too. I could have saved some money. Though, zp2 seems to require OSX Lion. I downgraded from lion because it was causing huge problems with my wifi adapter. I assume this will be compatible with mountain lion 10.8 that is going to be released in the next week or two. I will skip lion and get mountain lion and download this. I am shocked that there has been no announcements about this. Barbie, can we at least get a Mac forum please?
    Last edited by Solitude; 07-21-2012, 07:32 AM. Reason: Asterisks. You know, for kids.

Leave a comment:

• Jeppo99
    replied
    You almost got me excited then. But then I realised it isn't Wednesday yet.

Leave a comment:

• motormusic1
    started a topic Zen Pinball 2 Has Been Released on Mac

Zen Pinball 2 Has Been Released on Mac

..... it's a free download on the Mac App Store. I've just installed it. Also includes Sorcerers Lair for free with the ability to purchase the Marvel Avengers tables!!

Now need it to come out on the other formats!
Working...
X